• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for someone to roleplay in Dragon Age or Mass Effect (or in the crossover of both)

JustForFun

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
I'm currently looking for 1x1 in either Dragon Age fandom or Mass Effect fandom OR 1x1 in Dragon Age & Mass Effect crossover. I'm willing to consider a small group if you already have your own where applicable.​

General wants:

• I won't RP with anyone under 20.
  • Character you want to play as must be 18+.
  • I prefer to RP in third person and past tense.
  • English is not my mother tongue and I'm not perfect in it, so I don't expect you to be either. I consider myself to be semi-literate to literate and I'm searching for the same.
  • General word count/paragraph number is not important as long as your reply keeps pushing the story forward. Quality over quantity is more important.
  • I will describe and discuss gore for canon-typical violence and I need you to be comfortable with the same.
  • There will be discussions of canon-typical darker themes.
  • Discussions, mentions, implications as well as descriptions of particular events that will or had taken place can happen. Some of these are mental health, trauma, abuse, racism and slavery.
  • You will choose your character to RP, either canon or your own OC. I don't mind either at all.
  • Please do share any suggestions or ideas you might have. I'd like for you to feel comfortable to voice your wants, likes and dislikes, and I generally appreciate when you're able to add to the story.

General ideas I have for the RP (nothing is set in stone, feel free to contribute, suggest and brainstorm with me as well as recommend your own plots):

Dragon age & Mass Effect crossover:
Shepard (or your OC who took Shepard's place) had blasted the Reapers and himself/herself alongside them into thousand pieces. The last thing that he/she expected was to regain consciousness and even less so on a planet that had never heard of the extranet and, even worse, had never heard of a toilet. More than anything else, he/she wanted to return home, to his/hers friends and partner, but had no idea how to go about it; at least not until he/she had heard about something that sounded suspiciously alike to a Prothean beacon. Up until that point, he/she believed that there was no way for him/her to go back, but now there was a chance; a slim chance, but a chance nevertheless; and he/she had to take it. However, nothing was ever easy and this world was facing a great threat and he/she felt obligated to assist considering that it was the Grey Wardens who had found him/her battered and barely conscious deep within the Deep Roads. He/she was unsure how to go about this whole Blight thing - at least not without weapons and modern technology.

Dragon Age:
Completely open for discussion. There are just so many possibilities.

Mass Effect:
Humans, after they had discovered Mass Relays and had started to travel further into the space than ever before, came across their first aliens spices. Sadly, nothing had ever gone as planned and the First Contact War had ensued. Fem!Shep or Human fem!OC and Garrus or Turian male!OC were both very important generals for their respective sides and somehow, during the ever raging and maddening war, have ended up fighting face to face on the battleground, but neither have managed to kill another before they were both stopped and extracted from their positions only to be brought before the Citadel Council. The peace negotiations had already begun and the marriage got proposed to be arranged between the most famous and military-important Human and Turian as a part of a peace treaty and a way to show that a Human and a Turian could coexist peacefully and even love one other. Despite their best efforts to fight against having to marry their nemesis and mortal enemy, the treaty gets signed against their wills and they get stuck with each other to indefinitely live together in an apartment on the Citadel.

Howdy! I know it's a long shot, but are you possibly still looking for partners? I'd love to do a Dragon Age roleplay with you, or even the Dragon Age/Mass Effect crossover! If not, I absolutely understand, but if you are, I'll be happy to provide some samples of my previous work

Still looking for a Mass Effect partner? Just completed all three games

Users who are viewing this thread

Back