• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Looking for some RP Buddies [A 1x1 M// Search Thread]

Harumi-chan

A Friendly Shipper

tumblr_mdop0jfona1rxg4ggo1_1280.jpg

Hello there everyone! My name’s Royal Rena (Or Rena for short) I’m on a search for people that may be interested in this 1x1 pair ideas I’ve thought of. I’ll keep this intro short and move right on to the guidelines.

Guidelines:

- I’m only interested in doing 1x1s over GoogleDocs. I’m willing to do Discord rps as well.
- I get out around 2-6 paragraphs usually depending on how much I’m given to work with and politely ask that you give me the same amount or the rp may have a higher risk of dying.
- I only use anime pics for appearances.
- I am ditch friendly. If you’re no longer interested in our RP, I’d like it if you told me but it isn’t necessary.
- I have plot for a few of them so if you'd like to hear some plots I have in mind feel free to message me.
- I’m someone who loves modern rps and will mostly want a modern setting in mine. I’m willing to put some fantasy in them but with modern mixed into it.
- Be willing to work with me. This means doing your part in the rp and not just relying on me to carry the plot. This also means don’t just completely brush off anything my character does. I’ve had this happen before and it leaves me unable to move the rp along at all because they refuse anything I say or do. It is extremely annoying.
- If interested, please message me privately.

Pairing Key:
Bold – Who I want to play
Italic – I fine with being either.
! – Craving
Strike - Not into at the moment

Pairings:

Attention Addict x Painter
Alpha x Omega
Chubby x Artist
Neighbor x Single Dad
Abused Person x Ex-Classmate
Twins x Student Council Member
Nerd x Boyfriend for Hire
Actor x Rival !
Heartbroken boy X Ex-crush’s twin
Abused Student X Teacher's Son
Germophobia Sufferer X Counselor
Childhood friends
Popular Boy X Cross dresser
Businessman X Ex-Crush
Hearing impaired x Cafe Waiter !!!
Yandere X Average
Killing Stalking Based
Masochist X Sadist !

More to come…

Last edited:
Hello there,
I'd like to roleplay with you on 1x1
We can discuss the details and I can give details about my preferences if you want

Hi there! I'd like to role-play with you.
I'm interested in most of the ideas you listed.

Hi, hi! I'm diggin' a lot of these pairings you've got. I can't send PMs right now, so, if you're not overwhelmed by the others who are interested, could you message me first?

Hi there - I just made this account and I have not reached the minimum posts / hours yet in order to send private messages. I'd love to chat with you over Discord and see if we could set something up, you can find me at FlashAhAh#5113 !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back