• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for some long term writing partners.

R0s3

I'm new here, however I just received a nice laptop, so writing is a lot easier for me as of now. I have been looking for people to write with on a day to day basis, due to the fact the Role-Play community on Facebook has all but entirely died off. This place seems rather nice and user friendly, so here I am. I will write just about anything, however I only do literate / paragraph styled stories only. I enjoy using first person, though I don't mind if the other person I am writing with uses third person. My favorite genre of writing is abstract / horror, though I can work with anything ; splice of life, anime, gaming, etc. I truly do hope to find some good friends on here. If this place is active enough, I'll be here on a day to day basis. Here's to hoping I meet some decent people on here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back