Looking for RPers

yistae

Ruler of friendly sharks
Hey. I created an RP on here that went somewhat well, then stopped. I'm restarting it and hoping to get more people to join because it's not that terrible of an idea.

Plot:

On December 21, 2012, the world was thrown into chaos. Heaven and Hell closed down and all the supernatural beings were ejected from either the sky or the earth. A war broke out for a hundred or so years between just about everyone. Then the government took control. Internet was monitored at all times, people controlled by an exponential amount of rules, and some of the new species have all been arrested and never seen again. But that’s not new. Recently, children have gone missing. Babies, grade schoolers, teens, all of them vanishing. Taken secretly by the government to be changed back into “normal”, or human. The more different they look, the more they are targeted. Even if the peace was settled years ago, it’s still all out war.

This is going to be set in Seher, a fictional city of my own imagination that you people will help build. It’s kinda like New York, New York, but with more residential stuff mixed in. Add whatever shops and such that you want. The sides can be with the government, neutral, or against the government. There's a big school that the Government runs with dorms for students and also an extra wing for Government agents or teachers.

Link: http://www.rpnation.com/resources/all-out-war.1270/

Users who are viewing this thread

Back