• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern looking for rp partners

fatuglybutch

Fat Queer Butch
Hello, my name is Ross I go by they/them pronouns, and I'm looking for a role play partner for a one on one role play.

Conditions:

-I'm generally online from 7-10/11 on weekdays and 10-10/11/12/generally depends on how invested in the rp I am, on weekends. (pacific time zone)
-When I'm online I reply pretty frequently, I generally like a reply or two a day but I'm not super strict
-I can write very long replies but I generally do around two paragraphs and expect the same.
-please, no conventional, underdeveloped, basic characters. Well developed characters are the very best thing about a role play.
-lots of diversity! Characters of varying nationalities, genders, sexualities. Characters with disabilities, mental illnesses, realistic faults, heavy backstories.
-open-mindedness, respect, and kindness are all things I bring to the table as a role player. I like the same thing from anyone interested in role playing with me/becoming my role play partner.
-ooc chat is welcome and encouraged! I like getting to know others, being a listening ear, chatting in general
-please be okay with very explicit writing, I'm not one for censoring intense scenes, though I will put a trigger warning in ooc before writing this content if desired.
-I'm indifferent to including romantic/sexual relationships between characters, though I do appreciate a good platonic role play.
-most of my characters are transgender/nonbinary so please at least be open to this

Plot/pairing ideas (bolded are ones I want to do the most):

-most of your general modern/realistic plot lines
-character a and character b meet in group therapy
-character a and character b meet in a short term sub-acute mental ward after attempting suicide just a day before
-character a thinks that character b is one gender, and is crushing on them hard, but finds out character b really isn't the gender they thought and are now dealing with those feelings (I'd prefer to play character b)
-post-apocalypse (whether it be environmental, nuclear, zombie, plague, etc)
-mermaids and/or pirates
-something involving dragons

I'm open to other ideas too : )

Last edited:
I'd love to do the last one with you! Why not!? (:

Though I'm not too experienced with the genre, I'd be willing to try something post-apocalyptic (if you're still looking for more partners, that is)! Though as a warning, I might not be the best at responding frequently... I'm trying to get better, but I figured you should know before jumping in X)

Though I'm not too experienced with the genre, I'd be willing to try something post-apocalyptic (if you're still looking for more partners, that is)! Though as a warning, I might not be the best at responding frequently... I'm trying to get better, but I figured you should know before jumping in X)
sure, pm me

hiya~
I'd be interesting in something post apocalyptic, whichever theme is fine really, or even a mixture of sorts, or also the characters meeting in a group therapy meeting. If you're interested/still looking for partners let me know or pm me ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back