• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings LOOKING FOR RP PARTNERS!!! ^-^

Status
Not open for further replies.

ImaCreepYouOut

We're all Mad here.
Hello! So, I'm finally back onto my favorite website! I was gone for a while due to multiple complications but thankfully I'm back in business! And, sadly, I'v lost touch with many of my old partners, so now I'm searching for new ones! Here is some information you may want to know about, and rule and such. I'm normally pretty laid back. I love talking to you, and I'm open to questions! :)

Information:

• I like to try and reply a minimum of once a day, but I'll most likely answer more often if our time zones coordinate. (My time zone is Pacific Time Zone, by the way)
  • I normally go by the "eye for an eye" rule, in which I give as much as you do. If you give me three paragraphs of text, then I'll give roughly the same. If you give two sentences, then expect the same from me. Got it?
  • Im okay with things such as gore, drugs, alcohol and other sketchy things, as long as you don't over do it! Example, your character could be an occasional drinker, but he can't be drunk all the time.
  • I love drama, and things. I have a tendency to make sad or exciting things happen. I love plot twists and things! So don't be afraid to throw those in there aswell!

Rules:

• Please try to keep things interesting. I try my best but sometimes I need help from the other side.
  • NO GOD MODDING!!! God modding is no fun whatsoever. Every character must have some sort of weakness. None of them can be indestructible. Especially your main character!!!
  • I have no limit on characters, but let's start with one or two each, okay?
  • Bad words are allowed, if you so wish to use them. Just not in every sentence, Kay? Don't over do it.
  • Please answer at least once every 1-2 days. I'll do the same.
  • Your text has to be readable. I'm not asking perfect grammar, but spell check exists for a reason, you know?
  • Don't just leave me. If the role play is boring, or you don't like it, tell me. We can either stop playing that one and start a new one, or say our goodbyes. But I dislike when people just disappear.
  • I don't do Yuri,I'm sorry. But Yaoi and straight are fine with me. I prefer being a male, but I may be a woman if you want me to be, because those are always fun.

Plots:

(Character A and Character B can be whoever. I put these down because the rolls are changeable for our liking.)

Tick tock, look at the clock

The subtle Tick-Tock of the school clock tower lulls you to sleep in your boring class. You later wake up from the sound of the clock striking the hour mark, and chiming its bells. You now find that you are alone in the class room. As you stand to investigate, you notice that it seems everyone just... Disappeared. Papers and pencils are still on desks, and the writing on the chalkboard at the head of the class has a half written lesson on it. Where is everyone? Is this a dream?

Lop-sided lovers

Have you ever had a crush on someone, who was dating someone else? If yes, then you understand the pain and confusion of the situation. But what you don't understand is how far the other person is willing to go to keep their beloved. But do they know how far you are willing to go to get what you want?

Waking up dead

You live a relatively normal life, and plan to for a while. But things take an unexpected turn when you wake up one morning and no one can see you. No one can hear you. Besides one person... And you won't believe who that is!

Click for Restart

Things in your life are turning towards the worse. You lost everything, and sometimes you feel like giving up. But one night while browsing the web, you stumble upon an ad that simply states, "(character name here), want to push re-start?" Is this your second chance?

You're our only hope

You stumble upon a small black box with odd markings on it within the woods. You decide to pick it up, and bring it home as a decoration of some sort. Something about the box seems to pull you in, like its inviting you to do something. What will you do the next morning, when you wake up to someone staring at you over your bed?

I'm a big fan

(Character A) is a sort of celebrity. (Character B) is convinced they are your biggest fan. So, what's the only sane thing (Character B) can do? Kidnap them, and hold them in a specially made dungeon, of coarse.

I owe you

(Character A) owes (Character B) money. Not a big deal, right? Wrong. This isn't petty cash from a petty man. This is hearty money from a Mob boss. The trouble is that (Character A) doesn't have (Character B)'s money. What will (Character A) do? A very large amount of money needs to be paid back to the Mob boss (Character B) soon... The boss is getting impatient.

This won't hurt a bit

(Character A) wakes up on a cold metal table with little memory. All they remember is their name, age, and a faint memory of being attacked in a dark alleyway. Now (Character A) is mad scientist (Character B)'s test subject! What kind of things will cook up in this horrific story?

If you aren't into plots, here are pairings. Choose one and we make a story around it, without a plot. (These can be romantic or non-romantic relationships.)

Student X Student

Student X Criminal

Human X Not Human

Not Human X Not Human

Mob Boss X Worker

Criminal X Criminal

Hit Man X Hit Target

Asylum patient X Visitor

Asylum patient X Student

If you have other pairings or plots you want to do, go ahead and ask! Please PM me if you are interested!!! I look forward to role playing with you!!! ^-^

Er... Hi.

I'm sort of new to this 1x1 thing.

...Would you like to RP with me?

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know why, but I was thinking to do 1x1 dice RP. I like creating stories from scratch. Wanna create a dungeon/war with me?

ImaCreepYouOut said:
Hello! So, I'm finally back onto my favorite website! I was gone for a while due to multiple complications but thankfully I'm back in business! And, sadly, I'v lost touch with many of my old partners, so now I'm searching for new ones! Here is some information you may want to know about, and rule and such. I'm normally pretty laid back. I love talking to you, and I'm open to questions! :)
Information:

• I like to try and reply a minimum of once a day, but I'll most likely answer more often if our time zones coordinate. (My time zone is Pacific Time Zone, by the way)
  • I normally go by the "eye for an eye" rule, in which I give as much as you do. If you give me three paragraphs of text, then I'll give roughly the same. If you give two sentences, then expect the same from me. Got it?
  • Im okay with things such as gore, drugs, alcohol and other sketchy things, as long as you don't over do it! Example, your character could be an occasional drinker, but he can't be drunk all the time.
  • I love drama, and things. I have a tendency to make sad or exciting things happen. I love plot twists and things! So don't be afraid to throw those in there aswell!

Rules:

• Please try to keep things interesting. I try my best but sometimes I need help from the other side.
  • NO GOD MODDING!!! God modding is no fun whatsoever. Every character must have some sort of weakness. None of them can be indestructible. Especially your main character!!!
  • I have no limit on characters, but let's start with one or two each, okay?
  • Bad words are allowed, if you so wish to use them. Just not in every sentence, Kay? Don't over do it.
  • Please answer at least once every 1-2 days. I'll do the same.
  • Your text has to be readable. I'm not asking perfect grammar, but spell check exists for a reason, you know?
  • Don't just leave me. If the role play is boring, or you don't like it, tell me. We can either stop playing that one and start a new one, or say our goodbyes. But I dislike when people just disappear.
  • I don't do Yuri,I'm sorry. But Yaoi and straight are fine with me. I prefer being a male, but I may be a woman if you want me to be, because those are always fun.

Plots:

(Character A and Character B can be whoever. I put these down because the rolls are changeable for our liking.)

Tick tock, look at the clock

The subtle Tick-Tock of the school clock tower lulls you to sleep in your boring class. You later wake up from the sound of the clock striking the hour mark, and chiming its bells. You now find that you are alone in the class room. As you stand to investigate, you notice that it seems everyone just... Disappeared. Papers and pencils are still on desks, and the writing on the chalkboard at the head of the class has a half written lesson on it. Where is everyone? Is this a dream?

Lop-sided lovers

Have you ever had a crush on someone, who was dating someone else? If yes, then you understand the pain and confusion of the situation. But what you don't understand is how far the other person is willing to go to keep their beloved. But do they know how far you are willing to go to get what you want?

Waking up dead

You live a relatively normal life, and plan to for a while. But things take an unexpected turn when you wake up one morning and no one can see you. No one can hear you. Besides one person... And you won't believe who that is!

Click for Restart

Things in your life are turning towards the worse. You lost everything, and sometimes you feel like giving up. But one night while browsing the web, you stumble upon an ad that simply states, "(character name here), want to push re-start?" Is this your second chance?

You're our only hope

You stumble upon a small black box with odd markings on it within the woods. You decide to pick it up, and bring it home as a decoration of some sort. Something about the box seems to pull you in, like its inviting you to do something. What will you do the next morning, when you wake up to someone staring at you over your bed?

I'm a big fan

(Character A) is a sort of celebrity. (Character B) is convinced they are your biggest fan. So, what's the only sane thing (Character B) can do? Kidnap them, and hold them in a specially made dungeon, of coarse.

I owe you

(Character A) owes (Character B) money. Not a big deal, right? Wrong. This isn't petty cash from a petty man. This is hearty money from a Mob boss. The trouble is that (Character A) doesn't have (Character B)'s money. What will (Character A) do? A very large amount of money needs to be paid back to the Mob boss (Character B) soon... The boss is getting impatient.

This won't hurt a bit

(Character A) wakes up on a cold metal table with little memory. All they remember is their name, age, and a faint memory of being attacked in a dark alleyway. Now (Character A) is mad scientist (Character B)'s test subject! What kind of things will cook up in this horrific story?

If you aren't into plots, here are pairings. Choose one and we make a story around it, without a plot. (These can be romantic or non-romantic relationships.)

Student X Student

Student X Criminal

Human X Not Human

Not Human X Not Human

Mob Boss X Worker

Criminal X Criminal

Hit Man X Hit Target

Asylum patient X Visitor

Asylum patient X Student

If you have other pairings or plots you want to do, go ahead and ask! Please PM me if you are interested!!! I look forward to role playing with you!!! ^-^
I'd be interested in 'I Owe You' or 'This Won't Hurt A Bit'.

Is this still open? I'd be interested in M/M, preferably with,

"You're our our hope," Or Non-human Human, Non-humanXNon-Human.

If you're still looking, I would be really interested in doing the 'Click to Restart' plot, as I think it seems extremely interesting! Thanks for your time! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back