• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Looking for RP Partners! ( ignore prefix. )

rainyri0t

small town witch.
It's ya boii back at it again with another writing call! I've been writing in some different fandoms now and I have different interests when it comes to writing, so I figured that I'd scrap the old one and come out with another one!

My name's Spencer! I'm sixteen and I'm an aspiring novelist from Maryland. I'm trans and I use he/him or they/them pronouns. I tend to write more with OCs, but I've become a bit more comfortable with writing within fandoms now. I've written a lot on Tumblr, though I've recently been moving away from it due to how toxic the communities can be.

SOME THINGS TO KEEP IN MIND.
  • I'm a minor! This means that I won't be writing NSFW in terms of smut. However, other types of NSFW content ( blood, gore, violence, e.c.t ) are perfectly fine by me! Fade - to - black scenarios are also alright!
  • I WILL NOT WRITE INCEST // RAPE // SEXUAL ASSAULT. No exceptions.
  • I love shipping! Chances are that if you ship it, I probably do too.
  • I may be a little iffy if you're over 25 or under 14; this, again, is because I'm sixteen.
  • QUALITY OVER QUANTITY! Don't apologize for not writing an entire novel, my dudes. Write what you're feeling -- as long as you give me something to go off of, I really don't mind! That, and I'd like to see that you put in effort, no matter how short the response is.
  • That behind said, I tend to get a little carried away when writing. Please, don't feel the need to match my reply length!
  • I tend to use Discord more when it comes to roleplaying, but if you don't have either, we can work something out!
  • I like to get to know who I'm writing with! Roleplaying is a hobby and I've met some amazing people while doing it; I'd like to keep that streak going!
FANDOMS // CHARACTERS I'LL WRITE.
  • AMC's The Walking Dead ( I'm open to writing Paul Rovia or Negan )
  • Telltale's The Walking Dead ( I'm mostly open to writing Clementine -- along with the above, I'd write Paul in the gameverse, as well. )
  • Seasons 1-5 of Supernatural ( I'm mostly open to writing Dean )
  • Life is Strange ( I'd be open to writing Chloe or Nathan )
  • Maggot Boy ( I'm open to writing Chainey, Owen, or Micah )
  • Homestuck ( I'm willing to write Dave Strider, though it's been awhile, so I may be rusty with my portrayal. )
As said above, I also love to write using my OCs! My current OCs are..
  • AVERY JENSEN -- a 19 year old trans boy who hunts monsters, demons, and cryptids for a living.
  • VICTORIA "VIC" STILES -- a pyrokinetic bioweapon raised in a lab; she escaped and started a new life as a part-time mechanic.
  • If you're interested, feel free to shoot me a message or comment on the thread! I hope to make some new friends soon!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back