• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Looking for rp partners! (edited just now, ignore the prefix!)

SpicyBoi

Trans Pride!

1X1 and MxM
7ce58c12afeabf56ed57294d0768d743.jpg
Please use good grammar and spelling. I understand that typos exist, because I make them lots myself, but please know how to write! I also ask that you can do at least one long paragraph. If you don't reciprocate what I do, I'll either ask you to step up your game (please!) or stop roleplaying with you. If you give me one liners or do the weird asterisk rp thingy, I'll drop you. Also, please be nice and don't be homophobic/transphobic/ableist because I will say sayonara and never talk to you again.
The only fandom I'm super up to roleplaying is Harry Potter, and I ask for OCxOC because roleplaying as real characters is really awkward for me. Otherwise, I'm super into just any sort of MxM romance roleplay. I'm currently super interested in historical roleplays and I'm willing to do lots of research to make them accurate, as long as you do the same. However, I understand how hard that can be, and I'm cool with pretty much anything. I'm only okay with doing MxM roleplays, I'm sorry if you aren't alright with that, but it's hard for me, a gay guy, to write straight or FxF romance. I'd also like to rp as or with trans characters because more gender diversity is needed in rp and it makes me feel super valid! If you've read this far, please tell me when you message me what your favorite food is!
You've made it to the end! Please message me or comment on this post if you're interested. I'd love to talk with you about roleplaying, and I'd be really happy to also have an OOC chat while we rp. I'm apologizing now, though, that I'm super awkward and bad at conversation.

Last edited:
Um, you interested in doing MxM fantasy that isn't harry potter? because well not a harry potter fan but I can do other RP's...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back