Looking for RP partners! (Discord Preferred)

Nolseph

Hi! I'm Nol, i've been rping since my middle school days, though i haven't had the chance to rp in the last few years. Mostly cause i couldn't find anyone to RP with! I'm finally ready to get back into RPing and so i'm on the hunt for some RP partners!

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

RULES

I'm pretty flexible in what i'm willing to RP but i do have some rules i'd like to lay out.

I would really like to rp using Discord, though i am open to using email to RP.
♡ 18+ only! As i am 23 i'd rather not be roleplaying with anyone younger than 18.
♡ I'll only RP in third person paragraph style, the amount of words doesn't really matter to me as long as we're having fun!
♡ LGBT friendly only please! I'm a queer trans man and i like to incorporate that into my storytelling.
♡ Absolutely no Incest, Pedophilia, Mpreg, Non-con, Excessive Gore.
♡ All characters being RPed must be 18+ or aged up to 18+, if we are doing a roleplay with mature themes.

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

WHAT IM LOOKING FOR

I'm a multishipper, so i'm ok with doing MxM, FxF, MxF, NBxNB, etc.
♡ I can do CanonxCanon, CanonxOC, and OCxOC, as long as i'm having fun i'm all good!
♡ I mostly enjoy doing AU's when it comes to fandoms, but i'm also down for doing canon universe things!
♡ I'm ok with doing most any theme, but i won't do post-apocalyptic, simply just cause i don't find that very entertaining. Sorry!
♡ I'm a soft baby who prefers a good romance and fluff, angst hurts my soul but i'm totally ok with doing it! As long as it has a happy ending!
♡ I'm ok with doubling/multi character RPs!
♡ I'm a polyamorous individual, so i like to rp polycules as well!
♡ I'm willing to do a rarepair if i like the dynamic between them!

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

FANDOMS

Anime

BNHA
♡ Sailor Moon
♡ Vocaloid
♡ Tokyo Mew Mew
♡ Cardcaptor Sakura
♡ Pokemon
♡ Inuyasha
♡ Mob Psycho 100
♡ Yuri on Ice
♡ Yuru Camp
♡ Pop Team Epic

Games

♡ Legend of Zelda
♡ Danganronpa
♡ Final Fantasy
♡ Persona 5

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

I think that's about it! If i think of anything else i'll update this post!
Looking forward to hearing from you!

Last edited:
Hi Nol, I'd be interested in doing a Pokemon or LOZ (though I'm only familiar with BotW) setting with you! I was also interested in doing a poly RP a while ago just to try it, but didn't get very far, so I'd be interested in that as well (though it's certainly not necessary).

Heya~
I would love to plan a BNHA RP with the characters Grown Up (possibly already pro-hero if In-Universe) to adjust to your rule of preferring characters to be 18+

Alternatively, it's been a looking while since I last RPd Yuri on Ice, so I'd be totally down for that if you're interested/prefer it

I Would prefer to play over discord too :)
PM me if still looking, please ♡

Users who are viewing this thread

Back