• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Looking for Romance 1x1

DisasterCallingMe

Typical Reject
I have a few ideas, but I'm open to others.

I want to play a female character, I don't care if it's FxF or MxF

My Ideas:

• Typical High School Romance with Opposites
  • A relationship between two famous people(ex. model and a singer)
  • Bestfriends type thing
  • Both in a orphanage/home for troubled kids

I would be interested in roleplaying as a male character with you :)

Well looking at your plot ideas I really like them all, but I'm especially interested in the orphanage one, it seems like it could be fun.

That sounds good, but I'm kinda new at this, so you'll have to excuse my character sheet making skills, my apologies in advance.

No4hx said:
That sounds good, but I'm kinda new at this, so you'll have to excuse my character sheet making skills, my apologies in advance.
Its alright ^_^

ConCon said:
Heya! One of your ideas :3 mind if I participate too?
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sure! Which one do you like?

I tagged you @No4hx

By the way I hope you don't mind me asking, but should I put up the character sheet in the character sign-up area or in the in-character rping area...? Gah, sorry about the questions, still getting the hang of this site I guess.

No4hx said:
By the way I hope you don't mind me asking, but should I put up the character sheet in the character sign-up area or in the in-character rping area...? Gah, sorry about the questions, still getting the hang of this site I guess.
It's okie ^_^ And oh yeah let me make the character sheet in the character sign-up area, okie? Then you can make it there.

The two famous people one is good, haven't done it here yet. :3

ConCon said:
The two famous people one is good, haven't done it here yet. :3
Yay! I was hoping someone would want to do that one! I'll create a thread, and also I posted my bio in your rp.

ConCon said:
Alrighty I'll be waiting for it! Checking it out right now!
Okay, and what do you want your character to be? Like a singer, dancer, director, actor? Mine is going to be a model

Actor please! I'm too much of a chicken to sing and dance in front of others but I like preforming too xD

ConCon said:
Actor please! I'm too much of a chicken to sing and dance in front of others but I like preforming too xD
Okie~ I tagged you in the thread I think. I'm working on the skeleton

Users who are viewing this thread

Back