• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking For Roleplay Partners! (3/3)

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
eL06ZuCD16MFEjxvL9vsiD4JPW5UQ6bKv6qb77wSSvPUf4GA1ouX4TAs_oPDwvB6UNPdi2PIPA=w640-h360-p

0233798d62864cd5e5a48ac81e24c802539b14a7_hq.gif

Introduction

Hello my lovelies! You can call me Dare~
(Sorry about the formatting. I am not the best at threads, haha).

I am 17 years old, though I am way more mature than I look it(... >.>) and I am looking for about 3 partners that can devote themself to a long-term Rp and world-build with me. If you already have 6 other Rps then I would rather you not message me because I don’t want to run the risk of you having to drop the roleplay for anything other than personal problems, work, boredom, etc. If you want to drop the roleplay, TELL ME PLEASE. I have already gone through some bad experiences when no one would message to tell me they’d be busy and won’t post (and I would be so excited for these roleplays too), so don’t be that person, thank you! Just a heads-up, I do not do fandom roleplays.

If you want to know more about me such as my likes and dislikes, do ask!~ But don't be creepy about it. ಠ_ಠ

That’s my job. ˙ ͜ʟ˙

Additionally please read the requirements thoroughly. When you message me, I expect you to be within the age requirement, have the right mindset, be aware of the posting schedule, and have the personality that I am looking for. If you message me in a bland/robotic way and continuously do so, I will have to call you out on it since one of my requirements is not to be so..."eh". It is awkward to have to reject you because you have not read my post in detail. It is also very annoying when people just want to skip to the "good part" (pairings and plots) and not take one second to look at the requirements so please take your time and read. Thank you.

Posting Preferences

Posting-wise, at the moment I will be more active than not due to being on break. I tend to post more than once a day depending on my my creative fuel for that day.

Posting-wise when I go back to school is more different. This is when posting once every week might come into play though I might post more than once every week depending on my workload.

Genre Preferences

• Fantasy (most of my Rps have some sort of fictional touch to them)
  • Romance (I’m a romance junkie so 100% of my Rps have romance in them)
    • The thing with romance roleplays, do not force it as soon as the Rp begins. I want it to be a slow-burn since I do want at least some character development.
  • Sci-Fi
  • Realistic
  • Historical (I have less experience in these unless the time period of an Rp sets back to a certain period and has nothing to do with the event occurring in that time period. What I’m saying is that roleplaying wars and such is something I cannot do).
  • Dark/Mature

Pairing Preferences(CAN DOUBLE)

I would rather mxm and fxf romance roleplays but I can take in a possible mxf Rp ONLY if the plot is interesting enough and that I play the female because I have no experience with mxf Rps (especially with playing the male in these pairings). I would also rather you not roleplay off of dominant/submissive archetypes (for mxm, it is either you are a seke or seme and for fxf you are interchangeable). This often limits what a character can be personality-wise and it can be a real turn-off for me.

By this I mean that usually people who want their character to be submissive would make them shy, quiet and smaller or just want them to be submissive, period. I do not want this (of course not saying that your character can’t be smaller or taller either). This is also not saying that there will not be a moment where one character will be more submissive than the other but I do want it to be fair and allow both characters to take the role of dominant and submissive at certain times.

I can also double characters or play supporting characters as well.

Requirements:

I would rather you be at least 16 years of age to about 21 years of age, not to have anything against the younger audience or the older but I feel more comfortable roleplaying with this age range. This will change as I age up of course but at the moment it is staying at this.

Literacy

Please be literate and have a good understanding of grammar. I will not chop off a finger for every minor grammar mistake you have in your post but please be mindful and double check. : )
I know I am capable of making mistakes now and then. There are probably some mistakes in this thread already...I apologize in advance.

I would like that my partner is able to post at least 2 paragraphs as my posts can range from 2-9 paragraphs depending on my mood and the excitement of the Rp. It also depends on whether or not our characters are in a conversation. Scientifically, when characters are in conversation our posts will get significantly shorter since now we depend on each other for our own character’s actions. Don’t be afraid to even post one paragraph (must be 5-8 well-developed sentences however) BUT ONLY if I didn’t give you enough to soar into the sky like a chicken on drugs.

Mature/Dark themes

I have no triggers(this means ANYTHING, from abuse to incest to age gaps to everything). Reading countless mangas seem to have dulled my sense of humanity by 88%...oof. So please let me know if you would prefer that the Rp remain peachy or fade to black. I do not want you to get uncomfortable during the roleplay so do know that if I’d like to take a roleplay somewhere, I will let you know first (because pink fluffy unicorns dancing on rainbows tend to bore me after some time). If a plot has a definite dark theme that will happen 100% guaranteed then the warning will be placed before the plot’s description even begins. If you are triggered by this, my suggestion is to not choose that as the plot you’d like to try out.

Posting

So far I have had bad experiences with people who I work with to create a great premise for an Rp and then either they stop posting without any warning or stop planning with me all of the sudden, as you’ve heard at the beginning. I am someone who would rather not bother you and not bump you because I feel as if I am bothering you so please, PLEASE tell me if you will not be able to respond after a 1-week period. If you do not let me know after two weeks that you will not be posting or do not post after two weeks has passed, I WILL drop the roleplay immediately. This does not mean we can not try again with another roleplay after you have redeemed yourself but it does mean that my trust in you has diminished a significant amount.

Personality

What I am looking for in a roleplay partner is rather simple. You must be easy to get along with and not be so… tight, if that is the word I am looking for. You must also be able to help with the world-building aspect of the roleplay. Do not answer with “ok, anything works” or “Whatever you’d like to do is fine”. Tell me when something might need more elaboration or if you have a suggestion for one of the plots/pairings. I want you to be creative and have ideas to aid in the process, not be easy-going and as adaptable as a chameleon. I do not want a chameleon as a partner, mind you. You must also be able to deal with my shit from time to time. xD I am a very goofy, random, and emo person (lmao, I mean this as in... dark humor makes me laugh more than anything). For example, I may have made 5 typos (because this must be the day I feel like an empty shell of husk) and instantly say: OMFG KMS, LET SOME DEMON FROM THE DEPTHS OF HELL COME AND DEVOUR MY SOUL NOW WHILE I STILL HAVE IT. Yeah… Now you might be asking: Dare, y u like dis? WHALE, it all started when my mother wanted to give birth to the greatest mistake ever known to man-I’m just kidding, but you see what I mean? xD Some things that I may say might scare you (not really but be prepared *cue Lion King music*).

I swear I’m sane and more mature than this…

Communication(Where to roleplay, etc.)

I like to keep all of my roleplays in one place for organization purposes and so far I have come to like PM on the site.

Ooc can also be a thing. Of course, it is not required but if we plan to be long-term (because I am looking for those too!) I would like to know more about you so I won’t be roleplaying with a complete stranger, if you know what I mean. Other than that, on the topic of Discord-I do have that but if I end up using it, it would only be for OOC communication.

Character Bios

My character bios are always detailed due to how I want an Rp to be long-term and expand upon the foundation we set for it. I find that creating big bios are fun and really gets you into the feel of your characters, especially if it is done in an interview-style (which I tend to do when I want to get a feel of my character’s personality, likes, and dislikes before the roleplay even begins). I have a bio template if you would like to use that so that you also have a detailed bio for your character as well. : )

Everything in that bio that is required needs to be filled out, however.

In the area of character references, I have experience in anime references and realistic references so we can use anything that piques your fancy, really~

Though if we were talking about my preference, I am only in a mood to use anime reference purely because I have a lot that I would like to try out in an Rp. There is an Rp/plot that I would rather use realistic references than anime however. (Please look at it, I really want to try out this Rp).

ALRIGHT, now it is time for plots and pairings.

Plots and Pairings(will update every now and then)

When a role is underlined, that is the role I’d like to play. If nothing is underlined, I’m fine with any. Plots with a red pairing are the ones that I would rather put into play more than the others. There are a completely different set of instructions to follow when looking at the pairings.​

The Good and the Bad: Fairy tale edition

Aurora!Muse A x Maleficent!Muse B

Based upon the Sleeping Beauty fairy tale - warning: an age gap of 16 years will be present in this Rp and yandere-type behaviors

Muse B ultimately hates muse A. Actually, they wished they would die a disastrous death and or be consumed by some horrid monster in the woods. Muse B hates muse A so much...that they love them. Muse B is the most powerful sorcerer/sorceress that was exiled from the kingdom as soon as muse A, a prince/princess destined to take the throne in 2 years time, was 5 years old.

Muse B, fueled by jealousy and hate(?), places a curse on the prince/princess at 5 years old destining the youth to fall into a deep sleep when pricked by a spinning wheel at the age of 16. When such an event occurs, muse B sees to it that they take the throne away from the present King and Queen forcefully therefore killing both parents in the act. Though muse B somehow could not bring themself to do it while muse A witnessed the whole thing.

When King/Queen at last, muse B awakens muse A from their sleep with a kiss to make their Queen/King only to find out that muse A had lost their memory of everything except the good memories of muse B.

They don’t even remember who they were.

*Basically muse A becomes this sickeningly sweet and creepy person that will do anything to satisfy muse B from hurting others to even hurting themself. Though muse B was entertained at first, they now want this to stop only leading to muse A becoming worse in their condition. Kind of like a yandere...

Mermaid!Muse A x Prince/Princess!Muse B

Based upon the Little Mermaid fairy tale - warning: abuse will be present in this Rp

Muse A is a mermaid prince/princess and has always wanted to journey to the land of the humans. They fascinate them and muse A would do anything to truly study the culture and lives of these two-legged creatures from collecting countless “artifacts” to spying on passersby on their giant ships. Being the naive sea creature that muse A is, they believe that all humans are kind and caring people…

Muse B is a prince/princess, one that is tired of their daily duties as royalty. Yes, they have been given everything they have ever wanted from riches to a numerous amount of servants, to even rare delicacy from far and wide. They are nothing but a spoiled brat, to put it mildly. To feed muse B’s growing boredom with the world, their father takes them out on a voyage to the neighboring kingdom across the sea-though the action was more done out of fear.

As if Fate had commanded it as so, muse A happens to swim up to muse B’s ship and they share a moment of silence as they stare at each other for two different reasons. Muse A is staring at muse A out of wonder and awe while muse B...stares at muse A as an object of desire.

Muse B will do anything for their father to capture this mystical mermaid/merman as a pet, as an item of worth rather than another living being but what happens when muse B starts to develop feelings for a creature that they wouldn’t even think of as one that bleeds the same blood as them?

The Ugly Duckling!Muse A x ____?____!Muse B

Based upon The Ugly Duckling fairy tale - warning: Severe acts of bullying will be present in this Rp

Muse A is what one may call the most beautiful individual to ever bless the Earth, though...no one can see that. muse A has an unknown phenomenon that happens to them where everyone sees them as beyond the term ugly. Through mirrors, muse A can only see their “ugly” reflection, the one that the public sees on a daily basis, and never truly sees their own beauty. Due to the constant bullying and threats of being a monster by neighbors alike, they resort to staying within their home, boarding up the windows, and never seeing the light of day ever again. Muse B has an ability, an ability that no other has. Muse B can only see muse A’s beautiful reflection. Muse B is struck by how others call muse A ugly and soon falls in love with them not only for their looks but for their personality as well. Muse B only sees this as a trick where muse B only wants to embarrass them for who they are. But perhaps muse B is not too bad themself either, actually they are very beautiful-or beautiful than anyone muse A has ever seen before. When both suffer from public abuse ranging from the most judgemental stares to hostile attacks by neighbors, will they stick together through and through? Or will muse A find that muse B may have a secret of their own?

The Good and the Bad: Myth edition

Persephone!Muse A x Hades!Muse B
This well-known myth goes on as it originally does.

Muse B finds an interest in muse A and kidnaps them in hopes of making them their King/Queen of the underworld. Muse A ultimately agrees after being forced to go through with the marriage. Normal right?

Until muse A’s true motive is to take over the throne of the underworld, overthrow muse B and force them to instead be their subordinate. Imagine, the god/goddess of springtime, flowers, and vegetation as the new King/Queen of the underworld. Surprising? Muse B thinks not-especially since muse A had been acting very...strange ever since the wedding. They slowly changed from this innocent aura into one of insanity.

Will Muse B be able to take back their throne from the power-hungry God/Goddess of spring or will they succumb to the fact that all of the underworld is now turned against them by muse A’s command?

Miscellaneous Plots

Apprentice!Human (muse A) x Witch (muse B)

Warning: This will be fxf ONLY

Muse A is obsessed… -with magic. Ever since she was young, her whole life involved the faith that magic might actually be real and is among us every day. Reading fairy tales, waiting for the tooth fairy to retrieve her tooth, completing school projects based on magic, watching movies solely for fantasy-hungry people were a few of the many things muse A had enjoyed doing throughout her life. So you could imagine how she felt when her parents had finally sat her down at the age of 12 and explain that the tooth fairy was, in fact, not real, that magic does not exist, and that everything she’s built her life around is fake. A normal girl would probably break down crying as her whole world of castles, fairies, witches and warlocks, and magic crumbled around her, reality welcoming her with open arms. Yet this is muse A we are talking about, not some random girl. Muse A, despite her parents, still continued believing in the existence of magic even if it was soon to be looked down upon by her mother and father. Now at the age of 17, she keeps her beliefs to herself due to the weird stares she would receive by people.

One day muse A was told to fetch a [insert shop product] for her mother’s cold from some sort of shop they had heard of from some friends. If [insert shop product] could heal her own mother from a cold then this must be… MAGIC. Or at least it better be was what muse A thought before she agreed and left the house to locate the shop. It seems that muse A found the shop closed for the day, however the owner was still present within the shop. Strange…

Muse A, from watching out the window, catches the owner in one of her enchantment rituals for her products and stands agape at the fact that she has indeed found real magic. Despite her amazement and utter excitement, muse A leaves the shop immediately before coming back a second time in the morning. The whole night she spent practicing her speech in the mirror of how she would be the greatest employee and apprentice ever to live. She was sure the shop was open during these hours and was directly greeted by the 40-50 year old shopkeeper. Who knows how fast muse A got on the floor, forgot her whole speech, and begun begging the owner to take her in as an apprentice, who knows when the owner finally agreed when noticing her floor was getting dirty from all the snot and tears falling from muse A’s face. Who knows, but for one thing muse A is now under the wing of the owner and taking secret lessons of magic. A dream come true? Yes, indeed. Though, muse A has a feeling she got herself in a whole other problem when she realizes she just walked herself into all-out war.

_________

Muse B has had magic running through her veins ever since her ancestors had first arrived to the New World. It was genetically inherited through the females of the family (males also inherited the trait occasionally) and the ability was soon given to her the moment she was born. Her parents knew she was special the second she begun levitating her pacifier in the hospital, leading to them erasing minds and moving to another country but that is besides the point. She was a witch that had long mastered the arts of magic in her childhood years into adolescence, something that many witches struggle with doing in the first place. Considering she had learned everything she needed to know already, there was nothing else that was necessary to accomplish. Staying inside the whole day and doing absolutely nothing was something muse B found pride in, surprisingly. Sadly in response, it was not something her parents agreed and found pride in as well. After a secret meeting with a well-known family friend, muse B was forced to work in their shop. The only good thing that came from this… agreement was the fact that she gets payed.

Talk about abuse…

With the constant mentioning of wise quotes and words from the owner as if she was Yoda, muse B felt as if she would simply die within the first few weeks of her new job. Especially since she was forced to work for the first time in years, having to move things here and there, clean the entire shop from corner to corner, sort the products, and so much more. So much more. That is until she noticed the constant tension between this shop and the one right across from it. She supposed having a drama play right before her eyes was satisfying regardless and listening to the owner mutter curses when her plans to bring down her opponent is foiled was more amusing than any TV show. Perhaps working here is not that bad after all.

Muse A was more of a diplomat than a fighter. Honestly, muse A will do a lot of things to keep her job and continue learning magic from the shopkeeper, anything for that matter. So when she is given multiple jobs to vandalize the other shop, she is more than glad to do it. All she had to do was follow the instructions and watch it play out. The only problem is that there seems to be an obstacle in the way, a very difficult obstacle. And that problem is muse B, the scariest girl she had ever met in her life. But why is she always looking forward seeing Muse B every time?

Muse B, by this moment, was already accustomed to random attacks by the other shop and had seemingly found a hidden fondness for her own employer. She would do anything to protect the owner and her shop along with it. Her enemies were now muse B’s enemies. Anything that would be done against the shop will be handled with efficiently, but why did she find muse A’s attempts at magic so adorable?

The shopkeepers will simply not take this.

Sadist!Serial Killer (muse A) x Masochist!Detective (muse B) TAKEN

IMPORTANCE ANNOUNCEMENT: This specific plot is something that is not that flexible. It is also the one plot that I really would like to try out.

This will be an mxm Rp where both male character are dominant and will be fighting for dominance throughout the roleplay (there will be no definite dominant or submissive character). I am already playing muse A as I have created his bio (a very….VERY lengthy one at that) so I am looking for someone to play muse B. The only flexible parts of this roleplay would be certain aspects of muse B (will be discussed) and certain changeable aspects of the plot (will be discussed and pointed out). Also, this is an Rp that I would rather use realistic references than anime (please do make sure that your reference is in fact someone who looks more dominant than submissive). The Rp will include gore, mature themes, and mature language.

___

Meet muse A.

Muse A is rich.

He’s given everything on a silver platter ever since he was birthed into this messed up world we all live in. Many had even given him the nickname of “the Great Gatsby” purely because of his love for the weekly parties he hosts in one of 5 of his extravagant mansions and his similarity towards the character from the book.

Again, muse A is rich.

So rich, he can use his money as an advantage, something that can cover his tracks wherever he might go. Even murder. Through his charismatic and charming atmosphere that seems to follow him wherever he goes, there lies a monster watching from the depths of whatever hell muse A crawled up from. He enjoys killing as a sport, a hobby if you will. Something that brings him satisfaction. He was a sadist, after all. Every night of the party he would charm the lads and seduce the ladies that he will soon kill; the next day, no one will even remember them. Not their families, not their loved ones, no one. It was always strange how muse A did this but fascinating none the less for the many detectives who would try countless times to outsmart the smartest. They never seem to be able to tie him to any of the disappearances, even through interrogation, he always found a way out either with words… or through that green material that makes the world go round and round. It was said that when he kills, he always has a soft and warming smile.

That is until he meets muse B. Someone who muse A will never be able to scare, make scream, or anything actually. muse B is what some may call a masochist. Someone who derives pleasure from the means of pain. Something that muse A will soon notice. Something that muse A will never quite understand despite his ability to derive pleasure from causing pain. Muse B was someone muse A despised to the deepest part of his core

Unlike muse A, muse B was not given everything on a silver platter but rather a very dirty and used platter. He was born into a very pitiful family who only lived on the minimum wage. He gained his love for his career through watching the daily crime rate in his neighborhood increase drastically with every approaching hour. It is either he learned how to enjoy it or he learned how to hate it, no one exactly knows but he took up the career corresponding with that lesson on life.

Through the years of work and catching numerous rogue criminals (Some he managed to woo through it all), he earned a high rank among the detectives in Massachusetts. He was held in such high esteem that he was soon given the task of tracking down muse A and bringing him to justice. The number one wanted criminal. Muse B was warned one thing before it all: muse A was not like other cold killers.

Alright sounds easy right? Until Muse B begins noticing that he could not connect muse A to any crimes no matter the interviews he has with families of the victims or welcomed interrogations from muse A. No matter, he will bring muse A to justice no matter the ‘little games’ he has to play or the increasing need to spend more time with him.

Wait...what?

Pairings

Green:Not in the mood to play yet but can be convinced

Yellow: Is interested, yet not dying to play

Red: PLEASE, I BEG OF YOU. IF THESE DON’T GET PLAYED I MIGHT ACTUALLY DIE-notreallybutyougetwhatImean.

Bolded roles I would prefer to play as. If there are no bolded roles in a plot, I would be any.

Open to any plot suggestions as well!

“✧” means I have a plot for it

Villain x Hero

Supernatural!Guardian x Human

Vampire x Werewolf

Sadist!Serial Killer x Masochist✧-TAKEN

• Want to know why this is red and underlined? BECAUSE THIS IS TOP PRIORITY. This is my number one wanted Rp, I have a plot for it above, a character bio (with a regular bio and a 200 questionnaire done in character for him--BASICALLY if you choose this Rp...blessed child I thank you for your generosity.

Shifter x Hunter

Demon x Slave

Witch x Knight

Witch x Princess

Creation x Creator (creation can be a monster or machine/android)

Royalty x Royalty(betrothed marriage or something)

Mentor x Apprentice (This can be ANYTHING. It can be a human teacher and student, it can be a demon mentor and demon apprentice, it can be a witch/wizard mentor and apprentice, or even a shifter mentor and shifter apprentice. Legit anything).

Assassin x Royalty

Angel x Demon

Psychopath x _______ (Fill the blank with absolutely anything).

Elf x Human

Alien x Human

Mermaid/Merman x Human

God/Goddess x Human

Siren x Mermaid/Merman (Yes, there is a difference)

God/Goddess x God/Goddess

Reaper x Ghost (will be more platonic)

Ghost x Human (will be more platonic)

Ghost x Ghost

Kitsune x Human

Student body president x Delinquent

Idol x Idol (Rivalry) - TAKEN

Human x Doll (Kind of like Rozen Maiden, not...you know lmao)

Demon x Exorcist

Criminal x Police

Demon x Demon

Mafia son/daughter x Gang member

Maid/Butler x Wealthy mobster

Idol x Fan

Celebrity x Anti-fan

Rogue x Prince/princess

Popular x Outcast

Nekomata x Human

Fallen Angel x Demon

Mutant x Scientist

Of course in pm we can plan one out fully (for example, take the Angel x Demon pairing. We can determine if the Angel/Demon is of a higher status than other Angels/Demons and the other character be quite new to the afterlife) because with more than half of these I legit do not know what the hell I’m doing..

Also, any of these plots can have some sort of supernatural touch to it. For example, the Royalty x Royalty does not have to be between two humans, it can be between two different elemental kingdoms or two supernaturals (the offspring of A dracula-esque figure paired with the offspring of an alpha in a reigning pack of werewolves).

Well that is all… I think.

If you have any suggestions about plots or pairings and would like to start a roleplay with me just PM me or respond down below. Thank you for your time!~

0233798d62864cd5e5a48ac81e24c802539b14a7_hq.gif

Last edited:
oo nevermind that i just saw the serial killer x masochist one. def interested!!

Are you still looking for a siren x merman rp? I would love to write something with you! My discord's Mochi#4877, but you can totally pm me if you need to!

Message me, we'll either see eye to eye or it's a knife fight at dawn. (I still can't message people yet -_-)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back