• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for Role play partners!

Katrina

Hello!
Hello Everyone! 

My name is Katrina and i'm currently searching for a role play partner. I have few ideas i'm craving to try out so feel free to take a peek at plots and pairings I have in mind. 

Here are few things you have to know if you're interested in role playing with me. 

1. I only play as a female. BUT I am willing to double. 

2. I like detailed role plays. I usually write minimum 3 decently sized paragraphs (each consisting of at least 5 sentences.) and expect you to do the same. Though I understand that there are days when you just can't find the right words. That's fine. You don't have to replay everyday, slower replies are always better than the rushed ones. But please say a word if you'll be gone for a longer while or are no longer interested in the role play. Even if it's only the first post and you don't feel it, say a word and we can work it out. I always inform if I'll be gone for a longer while and won't leave you waiting for a never coming replay. 

3. Romance role plays are my favorite. Cheesy, I know. But I like them. Though it shouldn't be all about love and flowers. I love action, blood, gore, anything action filled. I don't mind characters cursing and having bad habits (smoking, alcohol, drugs, erotica etc.) that actually makes them more real. 

4. I usually role play on PM's, but don't mind doing a thread too. 

5. It matters for some people, but I honestly don't care what type of picture you put in the character sheet. It can be both realistic or animated. Whatever makes you happy. And if don't like making character sheets that's fine too. 

6. I love putting pictures in the role play to make it more real so it's more than welcome! 

So if you're okay with all the things I listed above here are the plots! PM me or leave a message below! If you want to role play with me but you're not interested in any of my plots feel free to PM me anyway and propose your idea's. We can always brain storm something. 

[SIZE= 22px]Modern & Fantasy & Futuristic Pairings:[/SIZE]

* Mafia's boss x enemy assassin (Modern, Maybe Futuristic)

* Angel of death x Solider (Historical or Modern)

* Werewolf Alpha x Rogue (Modern or historical)
* Angel x Lucifer (Modern or historical)

* Killer x Detective (Modern or Futuristic)
* Artwork thief x FBI Agent (Modern)
* Leader of 40 thief's x Princess (Historical)
* Spy x CEO of a company (Modern or Futuristic, can be with supernatural elements)
* Creature x Hunter (Modern, Futuristic or Historical)
* Rebel x Ruler of the country (Historical or Futuristic)

* General of royal army x enemy assassin (Futuristic or Historical, can be with Fantasy elements)

* Vampire lord x blood slave (Historical or Modern, Maybe Futuristic)
* One of seven sin's x tempted victim (Modern)

* Schizophrenic x Evil spirit (Modern)
* Lawyer x Criminal (Modern)
* Greek God x Human (Historical or Modern)
* Body guard x client (Modern, Historical or Futuristic, can be with Fantasy elements)
* Teacher x rebellious student (Modern)
* Servant x Master (Modern, Historical or Futuristic, can be with Fantasy elements)
* Boss x Employee (Modern, Historical or Futuristic, can be with Fantasy elements)

* Doctor x Patient or Doctor (Modern)

* Soldier x Creature (Futuristic ) 

Pirate x Human / Mermaid (Fantasy)

[SIZE= 22px]Modern & Fantasy & Futuristic Plots:[/SIZE]

*The following plots aren't necessarily the one's for pairings. If you find a pairing you like, but plot doesn't match your interests then we can brainstorm something else!!!'

Club for sinners.

The 'Sinners Night Club' is the most popular in the town. Only the richest and most beautiful people are allowed inside and everything that happens there is a top secret. The club in enveloped in secrets and rumors. Anyone who walks inside never returns the same. It sparked the interest of police, but they never had a real reason to investigate the activity of the club and it's owner until people started to go missing. At first it was just two women and then more and more started disappearing after visiting the club.

Muse A is a young agent, fresh out of academy and still pretty green to the whole thing. But so it turned out that she was perfectly suited for the mission - young, beautiful, skilled, smart and extremely determined to find all the missing women.

Though not even she knew what she was up against. 

Muse B is the owned of the club - a sin and a very dangerous persons to get involved with. 

Kiss of Revenge

Some years ago Muse A's mother died during a heart surgery. It turned out to be a doctors mistake and hospital covered it up not to ruin their reputation. All the data about the failed operation that was performed by the director himself was hidden and all the personnel threatened not to say a word if they didn't want to loose their jobs and be accused about defamation.

Muse A swore revenge and some years after the surgery she started to work for the same hospital in order to destroy it's reputation and director himself. To do that Muse A had to find the hidden data and get close to the director's family. Her aim is to seduce Muse B who is director's son and with time take over his position as head of the cardio department and to fulfill her revenge. However things don't go easy as Muse B isn't easily fooled and is known for his arrogance and coldness, making him a man of quite a reputation around the hospital along the lines of being the reason of heartbreak for many women. 

Royalty and Pirates

Muse A is the child of wealthy man living in a seaside town; they’ve always been afraid of the sea, yet oddly fascinated by it. When Muse A was a child, the ship they were sailing on was attacked by pirates and they were barely able to escape. Although the lure of the sea has always been there, Muse A has since refused to ever board another ship. Several years after their brush with pirates, in the dead of night, a suspicious ship sets anchor a little ways away from shore. Pirates make landfall and begin to pillage and plunder the town. The militia stationed in the town are quick to react and a fierce battle breaks out. With the perfect distraction created, the captain of the ship, Muse B, heads for the most opulent-looking manor. 

Muse B breaks in to Muse A’s home and begins to raid Muse A’s late mother’s jewelry. In an attempt to stop Muse B, Muse A steals one of their father’s swords and holds the pirate at sword point. Since Muse A has never had any kind of training, they are easily overpowered by Muse B. Upon taking a closer look at Muse A,Muse B decides that they are worth far more than any bejeweled trinkets. So Muse B kidnaps Muse A in order to get money from Muse A's father. 

[SIZE= 18px]Song of a Mermaid[/SIZE]

Muse A is a merperson, an owner of beautiful looks and voice that lures in sailors. On a rather stormy day when sea is the most uneasiest Muse A witnesses a battle between two ship, or so it seemed. Curious Muse A swims closer, waiting for a sailor to fall into a water and become the next victim of hers. Muse B, a captain of pirate ship happened to be the unlucky one to fall into the roaring sea where Muse A was patiently waiting. Not wasting time Muse A heads for Muse B, wanting to take him down to depths of sea. But what Muse A doesn't expect is for Muse B to grab her necklace - Medallion who's owner has a control over certain merperson. From there on Muse A is helpless against him and is forced to obey every order because if Muse B dies, she would too. 

Thief's Undercover Mission

Muse A is the most wanted artwork thief in the whole country, known in underworld and in lines of police as someone who no one has ever seen and would never capture. Muse A likes adventures and challenges and accepts a mission that would turn Muse A's life upside down. Muse A has to find a painting that is hidden in FBI headquarters for a reason unknown to anyone but few agents. Not knowing where to begin the search Muse A enters FBI recruiting program for a time being until painting would be found. 

Muse B is one of top agents that after a tragedy on a mission ( Your choice of what happened) is put off field and has to train the new recruits for a while. Muse A's and B's personalities could only be described as something completely opposite of each other which leads straight to one conflict to another. As their relationship progresses over time many nasty secrets from both of their pasts begun to emerge along with Muse A's little secret. 

Arranged marriage to the devil.

Forever lasting fight between Heaven and Hell had gone too far and started to effect the human kind. Leader of Heavens and Devil made a deal to stop the fight by arranging marriage between their children. 

Muse A is an angel that supposed to marry Devil's son, Muse B. Muse A dislikes demons more than anything and despite her father's wishes decides to run to Human realm. But how far can Muse A go when there is someone as powerful as Muse B after her? 

Hunter's Secret

Muse A is young werewolf who ran away from the pack and became a rogue. (Or some other supernatural creature) Rogues are considered as dangerous and ruthless creatures so every time someone becomes a rogue hunters are sent after the person. Without Muse A knowing, a hunter, Muse B, is sent to kill Muse A. Muse B is the best of the best, never makes mistakes in the work field. That makes Muse A's chances of escaping even lower. What will happen when they meet? 

CEO of the Mafia

No one would ever think that behind the most successful company in Seattle would hide a powerful mafia. And no one would even dare to think that Muse A, CEO of this company, would be responsible for most dangerous acts of underworld. However the well hidden secret is in danger when Muse A starts to work there as director's personal assistant. Muse A gets involved into mafia's plans and as well a complicated love affair with the CEO.

Fandoms.

This is a pretty short list since I don't really do fandoms, but why not give it a try? 

*Mirror's Edge Catalyst 

*Assassin's Creed ( All parts) 

Last edited by a moderator:
Interested! I'm pretty flexible with whichever scenario, so PM me any of your favorites and we can pick one?

Hello I would like to be your partner, I am open to any type of role play and I think that a lot of your ideas sound very interesting. I especially like the sinners club because it will allow for character growth in both characters and will allow new story lines that tie into the club, your work and our relationship. Also who doesnt love a good romance roleplay xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back