• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom looking for queer-friendly three houses roleplay!

seraphsun

alice
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello! My name is Alice, and I'm a 22 year old intersex transmasc person (he/she) hoping to find somebody to roleplay FE:3H with. I love to do CC x CC, OC x CC and depending on the circumstances, OC x OC! Because I am a trans person, I would much rather roleplay with another trans or queer person, but this is not mandatory. As long as you are respectful of my identity and the identities of my characters, you're fine!

I have had many, many years of roleplaying experience. I've been roleplaying since I was around 10 or 11, mostly on forums and occasionally by email. I have since improved over the years, and I have gone from a single sentence to semi-novella! I mainly roleplay in third person POV.

I also want to add, I primarily do MxM but I am more than happy to do MxF and FxF! I also am more comfortable roleplaying as trans characters - but again, this is not mandatory.

──────────────────────────────────────
MY RULES ARE AS FOLLOWS:

1.) I do not roleplay with anyone under 18, so minors please do not interact - you WILL be blocked. i do not roleplay NSFW either, so don't expect anything dirty from my roleplays. I am okay with gore to an extent but nothing extremely graphic.

2.) I do not like being dictated. this means, I don't want to be told who I play as or what I'm doing. I like to discuss these things first and I want everything to be as 50/50 as possible. I'm very happy to make exceptions and to play as characters as needed, but don't force me to do things.

3.) While I am okay with doubling up, I usually don't ship my OCs with anyone. So I may ask to double up with a CC x CC ship.

4.) Please be semi-literate! I'd prefer at least a minimum of two paragraphs. also, please have proper grammar as well! I'm not expecting you to be a Shakespeare, but please know basic punctuation and grammatic rules. English is not my first language, so there is bound to be errors, but please no leet speak or text speak in the roleplay!

5.) Please be okay with talking OOC! I want to make sure you're having a fun time and it's okay to tell me if you want something different.

THE CHARACTERS I CAN PLAY AS:

The bolded characters are the characters I would most like to play as, but this is not mandatory! I especially love to play as Felix and Marianne.

✧ Blue Lions: Felix, Mercedes, Ashe, Dimitri
✧ Black Eagles: Edelgard, Hubert, Bernadetta, Linhardt
✧ Golden Deer: Marianne, Lysithea
✧ Ashen Wolves: Yuri, Constance
✧ Other: Flayn, Byleth (M + F)

THE SHIPS I LIKE TO DO (OPTIONAL):

I love to do rarepair and "weird" / "crack" ships, so expect a handful of those! Feel free to suggest other ships as well, this is not a set-in-stone list, but the bolded ones are my preferred ships to RP or double with!

Dimitri x Yuri
✧ Dimitri x Byleth
Dimitri x Felix
Edelgard x Felix (told you I have weird tastes)
✧ Edelgard x Bernadetta
✧ Edelgard x Byleth
✧ Edelgard x Marianne
✧ Felix x Bernadetta
✧ Felix x Marianne
✧ Felix x Annette
Felix x Byleth
Byleth x Yuri

PLOTS, AUS, ET CETERA:

I am a huge fan of alternative universes, including but not limited to modern settings, supernatural, and canon divergencies. On the top of my head, here are some plot bunnies / ideas that we can further discuss, if you're interested! We can always combine or work on a completely different plot. Here are just a few ideas on the top of my head!

✧ Angel x Demon | Fodlan is made up of mainly angels and demons, regardless of where your origins may reside. The Nabateans such as Flayn still exist. Character A is an angel but has lost their wings, so they pass as an average human. Character B is a demon who has decided to go on a journey of self discovery - something many demons typically do not do. When Character B meets Character A, they are surprised to meet a fellow outsider.

✧ Barista x Bookshop Owner | Character A works at a small coffee shop, and upstairs is a vert cosy bookstore owned by Character B. Every day, Character B comes downstairs to order their usual beverage. And every evening, Character A comes upstairs to read the newest released novels.

✧ Hockey Player x Cheerleader | Character A is a talented ice hockey player. They know everything from goaltending to how to handle a puck flying in their direction. Character B is a cheerleader who was recently hired to attend games and cheer for the home team. As Character B grows bored of watching the game, Character A is injured and taken off the ice. While the injury is minor, Character A cannot play any longer. They choose to sit next to Character B on the benches and instead of watching the game, they begin to chat about anything but the game.

✧ Criminal x Detective | Character A is an intelligent detective who has solved dozens of missing persons cases. Today their biggest challenge yet is to locate the equally as highly intelligent criminal, Character B. They're infamous for their robberies, scandals and much more. When Character A learns the truth about Character B and their involvement in Character A's past, things get... much more dramatic than they do mysterious.

CLOSING NOTES:

If you managed to get this far... thank you so much! :D It means a lot to me to know that you've shown some interest. If not, that's okay! If you've shown any interest at all and fit my criteria, please feel free to drop a comment! Then we can chat more.Have a good day, y'all, and happy roleplaying! <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back