Chitchat Looking for people to talk to

GhostCat_99

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Hey! I'm looking for people to talk to about Urban Legends, Internet Horror or Horror in General.

If you're interested in any of the topics, feel free to say hi.

hi! i'm interested in all of those topics! do you have any favorite ARGs?

yes, i'd say those count! i'm personally a huge fan of happy meat farms n' the sun vanished! also up there is mandela catalogue (the first ARG to scare me for some reason) and the monument mythos (though i feel like that one sadly fell off after a certain point in the second season). welcome home also looks promising so far too!

I haven't heard about Welcome Home for a while. I think the art style is wonderful. It reminds me of Don't Hug Me I'm Scared, which is a series I really enjoyed. I'll go check out the new content for welcome home some time.

Mandela Catalog was one of the first analogue horror series I have ever watched. It's still one of the best series out there in my opinion.

I watched the first few videos in the monument mythos series, but didn't really follow it after that. Sad to hear it fell off, I thought it had a lot of potential.

Hey there!what's your favorite urban legend of all time?

I don't have one favorite urban legend, but "Humans can lick too" has a special place in my heart because it's one of the first I came into contact with. I also love anything related to haunted / cursed objects. What is your favorite urban legend? And which one scared you the most?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back