• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for partner's

Dawson Cross

Classy. B) An proud.
If you are looking for Love Story, I'm your guy. I tend to be every detailed, and try to make the story as good as it can be. Yes, it might take me 10 - 15 mins, normally no longer, but isn't that worth it to get out all the details to make the story that much better??

I enjoy Fantasy mostly, Werewolves and Vampires where my first Role Playing style, so I pretty good at it, but as long as it Love story with a bit of action, I can do anything.

Honestly, I don't everything about this, or how everything works but I am learning, it would help if I wasn't so shy, huh? But if you find the following Role Play idea's to your liking, just send me a Pm or comment below. An I will send you one as soon as I can.

1: Lycan(A.K.A Werewolf) x Human-or can be something else:

- Need help with plot haha IT can have so many plots, it just depends on what you are wanting.

2: Rick Boy x Poor Girl(Can be the other way around if wanted)

- The boy takes in the girl into his home, giving her everything she never had just because he felt pain for her but at the same time, grows to love her.

3: High School Of The Supernatural.

- A High School for the Kid's with Powers of all kinds.

(This will probably be updated at some point through out the day. )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back