• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for partners!

LyraDark

Agony's Embrace
Hi RpNation!

I am looking for 1x1 partners, as the title says it.

I am a huge fantasy lover, but I can play other styles as well. I prefer to play the female role, but I can handle male characters as well. I prefer to RolePlay in PM's than in threads.

Since my first language isn't English, I might do some errors while RolePlaying. I try to post about 1-3 paragraphs of 5-7 sentences.

I will try to post once a day during the week. I am mostly on during the weekends though since I have school during the week.

I don't have any pairings yet, but I will probably drop them in soon. For now, you can drop pairings in the replies.

Well then, I am off!

Last edited by a moderator:
Update

Pairings

Underlined roles means I prefer them. Bold pairing means I want to do this pairing.

Fantasy

Angel x Demon (Or human)

Dragon metamorph x Dragon hunter

Witch x Human (Or other creature)

Kitsune x Werewolf

I have a lot more, as I just don't have any inspiration presently.

Fandoms (Oc x Oc)

Fairy Tail

Soul Eater

Final Fantasy (III, VII, VII: Crisis Core, VII: Advent Children)

Broken Blade

I know more than that, but I kind of don't keep them in a list, so I forget.

I like to do Sci-Fi as well.

Hi! In your Fandom list I see Fairy Tail! I'd be interested in rping with you :)

I prefer to play the female as well, but can do male characters some time.

If you and we do come up with something together we could double.

Awesome! Did you want to come up with a type of plot for a FT rp or do you have one already?

That's cool, we can come up with something. Do you want to continue on PMs or here?

Hey there! I'm interested particularly in fantasy and sci-fi (though I have little experience in sci-fi, I will warn you). Of the listed fantasy pairings, though interested in them all, the one that grabs my attention the most is the Dragon metamorph x Dragon hunter.

Quick question on that one though, my guess is that by 'dragon metamorph', you mean that character has both a dragon and human form? If so, interested!

Please PM me if you want to chase me up.

Hello! I was reading through your stuff and I would love to do an RP with you! I would highly prefer a fantasy, mostly the Angel X Demon. It sounds like it would be super fun. Our post lengths are about the same, so feel free to check my stuff out and message me if you are interested! Thanks :D

I'm interested in the Kitsune x Werewolf pairing. But I have a few definitions of werewolf. So can you explain which kind of werewolf you want and PM me?

Sorry, I kind of lost this thread and never actually replied or PM'ed most of the people that told me to. Again, sorry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back