• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for partners

Wolark

Hello! I'm new to this site, but far from new at roleplaying. I would prefer to rp with people 18+ seeing as I am 27. I like to think I am very open and understanding person, so little will upset me unless you absolutely intend to do so. I understand real life comes first, and I have a pretty active lifestyle so posting at least once a week is about what I'm looking at for activity. Literacy is wonderful! I would like to be able to read and understand a post. Occasional typos are understandable. I generally look for posts to be at the very least a 500 word count, but I'm pretty chill so long as you give me something to work with. I'm an interactiverole player, so I love love love to dialogue with people. Meaning, I will message you about how your character would respond/react to something my character does in my post to get a more fluid writing going, and I would love for you to do the same! However, if you are not comfortable with that style, it is not a problem.

Little bit about me, I am female but prefer to rp males. I'm more comfortable writing them, and will rarely make female characters. I am open to any romance, although I do not usually like to pre-ship people. I like stories to develop and characters to mesh naturally. If our characters dont mesh romantically, I will not force it. I get very into my characters, so please please please do not get upset if my character doesnt get along or is an asshole to your character in whatever situation. I try to have my characters react realistically to situations, so if someone they're interacting with warrants a specific reaction, it will happen. I, personally, am a no drama llama. My characters, however? I'm a sucker for writing drama.

Roleplay types I enjoy:
Horror
Action/Adventure
Slice of Life
Historical
Modern Fantasy
Science-Fiction

I'm open to most ideas tossed at me, however I'm not super into fandom rps unless it's scifi, fantasy, or Harry Potter.

Few extra tidbits about me: I love discord and do my plotting with people on there. I am a nurse, in school full time, and am working toward a career shift into law enforcement, so I have a pretty wacky schedule but am typically online every day.

If you have any questions, please don't be afraid to ask :)

I’d absolutely love to write with you, and good for you for staying so busy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back