• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Looking for partners

Luny

So hey, I've done this already but let's do it again !
You can call me Luny, I'm pretty new to the rp community but I like writing so I guess I'm okay.
There's my thing :
I'm looking for a new Rp.

About my "rules"

- I ask of you that you write something consistent, so no one liners please. As much as I like to write, I like to read. I'm interested in your way of writing in the way you make your character move around etc. So if you're not into elaborate or at least semi-elaborate writing don't waste your time on here.

- If there's romance in our plot it's not an excuse to make a character fall in love at first sight and make it all lovey dovey. I'd like to portray relationship as they may be in real life : complex.

- I like world-building, I like to have a solid idea of the context in which our characters live.

-I think that OOC talk is necessary to make a good story and of the utmost importance to establish it's foundations.

- I personally post up to two times a day on regular basis. Don't expect more, though there might be more sometimes.

Now for the plots :

You can come see me in MP so we can plot out something original ( best thing to do really)
Or if you have zero idea you can elaborate on some ideas I already have.

I have two main ideas as of now :

A realistic plot set in England :

(This is supposed to be MxM)
Character A starts attending a rather prestigious university. He meets one of the older students and they begin a not so healthy relationship ( This may contain manipulation / mental illness and possibly themes that may not appeal to everyone.

The rough idea of a plot I have is a sci-fi / fantasy plot.
In distant future humanity has established colonies on many different planets and conflict between different powerful and influent instances threatens to lead to war.

About this :
- I have no idea what our characters relationship would be, I'm open to suggestions.
- This plot calls for a lot of world-building (naming planets, inventing the background for every group that will exist, getting into political plots etc... so lots of work !
This is will demand a lot of effort, time and imagination.
(I've taken the inspiration for this in Dune if that is relevant, though obviously I'd like it to be different. )

If you are interested, PM me, we can work things out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back