• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Looking for partners

Project Naiad

Octopus in disguise
Hello everyone, I'm Nate! As the title implies, I'm looking for a new rp partner. Here's something about me as a start:
• I mostly enjoy fantasy and sci-fi settings, but I can be swayed if you have a nice idea.
• I'm not the type who crafts a character for the rp at hand. I have a large roster of characters that I keep on developing (both M and F), and I will always use one of them (albeit I'm open to tweak them to fit the setting if necessary, I'm not strict :P).
• English isn't my main language, but I'm fluent enough. I'm not picky about post length, but I usually do around 1 paragraph or more, depending on how much I get in return.
• I'm 23 (for those who want someone 18+)
• I enjoy discussing the rp and/or the characters OOC and getting to know my partners.
• I can do fandoms, but I will only play OCs, sorry.
• I'm good with romances, and I can play either sex (although I have a preference for MxM)

I think that's about everything. I'm a chill guy, so if any of you are interested in discussing something feel free to hit me up!

I'm interested in doing a rp with you as well! :) if you're still looking for partners send me a pm and we can come up with something together :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back