• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for Partners

PoliticalAnimal

Hi! I'm new here but have been RPing in some form for years. I have some ideas I would love to try. I placed some feelers in other forums but it looks like it's okay to post here, too?

I very much enjoy RPs that involve power and corruption. And I very much like playing characters on the losing end. My ideas:

1) BREXIT. You would play an old-style Tory UK politician in favor of leaving the EU. I would play a liberal American opposed to the idea AND his son, whom you manage to sway under your wing.

2) GILMORE GIRLS. I would play a combination of Rory and Lorelei. Looking for someone to play Emily and Richard as Rory realizes that she wants to enter their world of prestige and wealth more than she ever thought she would.

3) AMERICA FALLS TO THE SOVIET UNION. I would play the American president/other Americans as he realizes the Soviet Premier has trumped him. The President can start a war that the US could not win and kill millions or capitulate to Soviet demands.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back