Looking for Partners! (M/M, F/F) [Ignore Prefix]

trickyfrogs

your local frog enthusiast
INTRODUCTION

Hello there! My name is Jo, also known as TA, and I'm here to look for 1x1 roleplaying partners! I'll introduce myself a little bit before I do anything else! I'm a female writer who loves a lot and is really excited for nothing in particular! I'm pretty strange and awkward, actually, but I kind of like those aspects about my personality because I believe they make me unique. I've been writing for as long as I remember, and for as long as I can remember, it's been my favorite thing to do! I aspire to be the next JK Rowling, and to inspire as many people as she did someday with my own writing! I've been roleplaying for around six years now, and it's always been a lot of fun to make up these stories with other people and see how you can form it together! Anyways, that's enough about me! You came here for a roleplay soulmate, as I did! Let's get started! Keep reading to find out my fandoms, pairings, rules and other things!! ^^

RULES

» I only roleplay M/M and F/F. It's just a preference of mine, like how some roleplayers prefer to only roleplay M/F! Please don't come to me asking for an M/F roleplay! Thank you!
» I only roleplay with advanced literate roleplayers! This just means that you roleplay in third person, you're literate when roleplaying, and you can write at least a paragraph response.
» I don't do groups so please don't advertise in this thread. Thank you!
» Please respond at least once a week! I'll do the same! If you get bored with a roleplay, please tell me before leaving or if you want to change it! Don't just disappear please. Thank you!
» I don't really have any triggers that I know of? If something really bothers me, I'll just let you know.
» I'm alright with most roleplay platforms. It's best if you give me options. ^^
» I'm good with both anime/art pictures for face claims as well as real life face claims. For that matter, I'm good with no face claims at all! It doesn't matter to me at all.
» Have fun!

FANDOMS

»
Hetalia
» Homestuck
» Love Live!
» Yuri!!! on Ice
» Attack on Titan
» Ouran High School Host Club
» Skyrim
» Death Note
» Harry Potter
» The Hunger Games
» Sword Art Online
» Killing Stalking

PAIRINGS

Student/Exchange Student
Punk/Nerd
Blind/Seeing
Teacher/Teacher
Deaf/Hearing
Tutor/Bad Student
Enemy/Enemy
Antagonist/Protagonist
Roommate/Roommate
Bullied/'Savior'
Apocalypse Expert/Apocalypse Newbie
Co-worker/Co-worker
Teammate/Teammate
Partner/Partner
Accomplice/Accomplice
Pirate/Pirate
Pirate/Cabin Boy
Pirate/Stowaway
Pirate/Captive
Knight/Royalty
Assassin/Royalty
Royalty/Royalty
Commoner/Royalty
Spy/Royalty
Cop/Criminal
Guard/Criminal
Soldier/Enemy Soldier
Celebrity/Fan
Celebrity/Non-Fan
Performer/Performer
Demon/Human
Demon/Angel
Death/Human

PLOTS

C
haracter A is an eccentric detective on the search for an assistant. They look everywhere, but they can never find an assistant who would be able to deal with their odd behaviors, and all of them just seem... Well, bland. One day, they're walking down the street when they run into Character B, who seems as if they're running late for something. They take an immediate interest in Character B, and they take the other back to their apartment to interview them for the job. Character B almost seems grateful for the other's intrusion, but at the same time, seems tense after a certain point through the interview. What Character A doesn't know is that Character B is running away from the police for a murder, and they get the job. The next case Character A is assigned? The case of Character B.

Character A is Character B's roommate. Recently, although the two have never been close, Character A notices that Character B has been working more, spending more time outside the apartment, and coming home drunk more often than not. Their eyes are always empty when they wake up, and the two talk less and less, though they didn't talk much in the first place. When Character A brings up Character B's odd behavior to their best friend, their friend tells them that Character B's younger sister had died a few weeks ago. Character A begins to plan. A month later, nothing has changed with Character B, and Character A invites the other out to see a movie when they know the other has no plans. Character B seems reluctant to accept, but Character A finally convinces them. When they drive past the movie theater, Character B knows something is up. It turns out Character A has been planning a cross-country road trip for a while, and decided to take Character B along when they heard about their sister in hopes to get their spirits back up.

Character A doesn't like parties. However, parties seem to be all their other friend go to. Though they manages to worm their way out of most of the events, most of the time, they end up being the designated driver on the way home from the festivity. Usually, they go inside and lock themselves in a free room until the affair ends and their friends find them. However, one time they decide to go stay where the rest of the excitement is and see what's so great about these get-togethers. They're leaning against the wall, downing their third cup of punch (at least, they think it's punch) when they see an obviously distraught person coming up to them. Character B explains that they've just seen their ex and they need to start kissing-- Quick! Character A would feel bad if they left Character B in what sounded like a horrible awkward situation, so they go with it... Only to find out that Character B is actually just horrible at conversation starters and was faking the whole thing.

The only Fandom on your list I roleplay Is Harry Potter and only Marauders Era lol as for your OC pairings I like Pirate/Captive. I'm a Fanfic writer and can provide a writing sample if required. Please get back to me thank you

I'm also Fairly busy,if it's no trouble can you Shoot me the PM and I'll check it at the soonest available opportunity

hey, all your ideas sound great! i'd be really interested in something Love Live/idol related, something supernatural, or something pirate related, i've been craving a RP about those things a lot. i'd PM you, but since i'm a new member i'm not able to yet. if you're still looking, could you shoot a PM my way and we could figure somethin out?

Hi! I'd love to do a Love Live rp with you, maybe we could turn it into an AU with one of your pairings? Like maybe royalty/royalty or pirate/captive, depending on the ship.

Hello! If you're still up for role plays, I'd love to do a m/m pirate-cabin boy role play. Or the deaf-hearing if you have the other one already!

Hi! I'd be down for Yuri!!! On Ice ^.^. I'm also down to try enemy/enemy or royalty/assassin !

JFC Plot 1 please? I have been searching for an excuse to do a detective fiction RP my entire flipping life and the plot sounds fun as heck. I can do either mxm or fxf but inspiration for male characters tends to strike me more often. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I just hope you're still accepting >,> <,< >,>)'''

Users who are viewing this thread

Back