• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

LOOKING FOR PARTNERS,,ALWAYS ( MODERN + FANDOMS )

RaineeDaze

fandom trash!

Hiya! I'm Rain, your fairly local emo trash can. I'm a nineteen year old female with a lot of time to burn. I've been writing since I was twelve, and on and off role play for the last seven years.

Basically, this is my one creative outlet and I'm looking for others people to create something with, something beautiful and fantastic that either has me crying from angst or squealing from cute at two in the morning, you feel?

On that note, I do happen to dabble in a variety of different fandoms and genres, as well as ships and pairings. I don't have a NOTP, finding myself to be a fan of rare-pairs myself.

So, on to the fandoms!

• Supernatural ( Everything up to Season 7, nowhere beyond that. I am currently in the process of rewatching the entirety of the series so far, and I just made it back to Season Eight. )

Wanted Pairings; Destiel, Wincest, Samifer, Samstiel, Dean x OC, Sam x OC ( On that note; these are just ones I've pulled off the top of my head, I'm seriously up for anything in the Supernatural verse. Throw it at me, please. )

• Harry Potter ( Canon up to Book 5, Mauraders Era, and Second Generation are all available choices! I love dabbling in the Potter universe because it allows for so much imagination and creativity. )

Wanted Pairings; Nothing in particular, I'm really up for anything with this!

• Undertale ( I did very recently just get into this game, but I really love it. )

Wanted Pairings: Again, I'm really up for anything.

• Homestuck ( Do people still do this? I'm not sure, ajdjf )

Wanted Pairing; If anything, I love literally any BETA X BETA, human and troll alike. I'm also good with ALPHA HUMAN X ALPHA HUMAN, but I don't really ship the alphas with any of the trolls. Shoot me a pairing, and I'm sure we can work something out!

• Until Dawn ( Before or after the events of the game, preferably. )

Wanted Pairing; Josh x Chris, Ashley x Chris, Sam x Chris, Sam x Josh, but again if you have something else in mind, let me hear it!

Now for anything not pertaining to fandoms, I'm down for literally anything you can think of. You want cliche? I'll give you cliche! You want gay? I'll give you gay! You want bestfriends? I'll give you best friends! Seriously, hit me up with anything you got in mind, and we can come up with something fabulous.

Just have a few questions for you; (i) what do you look for in posts?, (ii) how often do you want posts, (iii) while you're up for any pairings, jw if you have any preferences to who you play? or entirely open? or depends on the pairing?

authinsi said:
Just have a few questions for you; (i) what do you look for in posts?, (ii) how often do you want posts, (iii) while you're up for any pairings, jw if you have any preferences to who you play? or entirely open? or depends on the pairing?
Typically, I'm a detailed player. I like somewhere between 2-3 paragraphs, but I can work with shorter responses to move pieces of the storyline along a little faster, I like to make compromise with my partners and see what they find they're able to work with! I'm on everyday in the late afternoon until early evening, and can reply MULTIPLE times a day - but that doesn't mean my partner has to have the same schedule. Again, I can easily compromise with this! I'm patient, I swear. For pairings, it really just sort of depends on the pairing. But I'm usually up to play either side.

You're a godsend! I'm looking for a detailed roleplayer that's willing to do crossovers under some circumstances. Perhaps you could PM me so we could talk about plots? You sound like an amazing roleplay partner and I'd love to roleplay with you, gien the off-chance you would like to roleplay with me too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back