• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Looking for Partner(s)!

Of Little Talks

Daughter of the Stars
Hello! I'm new here and I would love to find some friends to bond with and create stories with! I just read the FAQ and mentioned not to request email RP. I was hoping to do Skype (not the video portion though) RP. Is that allowed? I just am asking because I pefer it since it has a mobile app.

Anyway, I'm Marie and I'm looking for 1x1 partners that enjoy doing detailed RP that is fantasy or modern. I like romantic or adventure RP! Please contact me if interested or if you can answer my question about Skype! Thank you!

Welcome to RpNation Of Little Talks.

We don't mind people asking for emails or Skype for chatter, however if you are asking for role play off site, then that does go against the rules of our site. We do not allow people to use our site to scout for role players only to leave again.

Thank you for reading the rules and asking. :)

Ricia said:
Welcome to RpNation Of Little Talks.
We don't mind people asking for emails or Skype for chatter, however if you are asking for role play off site, then that does go against the rules of our site. We do not allow people to use our site to scout for role players only to leave again.

Thank you for reading the rules and asking. :)
Thanks for your help!! I'll keep that in mind.

I would suggest making another looking for partners thread since I had moved this one to the site questions to be properly answered. (Instead of deleting the thread.)

Ricia said:
I would suggest making another looking for partners thread since I had moved this one to the site questions to be properly answered. (Instead of deleting the thread.)
Thank you for your help! I'm also wondering if an app is available for this? I notice that there is a mobile version which I am using right now.

There is an app called TapaTalk. It is free and they do host our site. However it is not our app. So we have no control over if it flops or other such things.

However Tapa talk will deliver notifications to your phone and you can view your threads in a quick and easy manner. :) Replying is not all that fun via Tapa Talk, but replying via mobile is never fun unless you do oneliners. I mostly use Tapa Talk to get notifications and read my threads that I am watching. Also Tapa Talk can be a lot quicker then the mobile site. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back