• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Looking for partner/partners!

Kiowa

♠ Ahoy ♠

So recently I've been wanting to get into 1x1 rp. Although I enjoy the hell out of group rp, sometimes you just want a chill out with one person you know? That's the meaning for me searching around!

About me 

I'm 17 years old (18 in a month, woo), and have been RPing on and off for around three years.

Typically I write from 1-3 paragraphs, but can write more if I spend time to add detail.

I can RP both Female and Male, but generally I am better at RPing a female.

Prefer fast pace role-play but have no problem with a slow one! (RL, must come first, obvs.)

This will be my first time in a 1x1 RP, so bare with me while I get my bearings.

Interests

Even if something is not listed, I am always open to ideas!

(Bold = Most enjoy)

Fandom's:

• Harry Potter
  • Percy Jackson
  • Marvel
  • Merlin
  • Walking dead

Fantasy:

Open to ideas with this one!

Realistic:

• School/High school
  • Old friends meet again
  • Zombie/Apocalypse

Well, that's about all I can think of to put here I suppose.

Leave a message or pm me and let the rp begin! 

Hey! i've always liked 1x1 ring but I've just been trying to get back into it... I'd be interested in apocalypse type rp with you! 

I'd be up to any of these. Though Merlin/walking dead would probs not be the best idea cause i haven't seen them in forever.......I'm also a noob when it comes to marvel. Warning i'm a theater person so i can't reply during show weeks. 

Would you care to do a take on a high school roleplay but it's a Wizarding Academy (Like Harry Potter just totally our characters?) Also do you double I can also play both male and female but I like playing both at the same time but we can just do a single pairing thing whatever your preference is.

Thankyou for showing interest!
I'll get round to sending a pm to each of you, just need to sort out a few things in my groups/RL work! :)  

Users who are viewing this thread

Back