• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

looking for others to rp undertale with.

SansThePunsMaster

The Comedian
I usually rp as UT Sans most of the time,but the other characters that I have played before are: UT Sans,Papyrus,Gaster,Underfell sans and Underswap sans.

I am not picky on pairings or certain ships,frankly I'm fine with some of the shippings.

I also do multiple rp styles,I can rp casual,simple and detailed. For a detailed rp i can vary from 2-3 paragraphs.

Feel free to Pm about any rp plots or ideas for a rp and we can make some arrangements to get it rolling.

Also for those of you that did a genocide route...GET DUNKED ON!

I'd like to join if I can be an OC (A human who works for gods and keeps going through timelines to eliminate anomalies or things that weren't supposed to happen, yes, I know it sounds weird.)

I'd be happy to discuss something with you! Perhaps as an OC or some other canon character!

I usually rp as UT Sans most of the time,but the other characters that I have played before are: UT Sans,Papyrus,Gaster,Underfell sans and Underswap sans.

I am not picky on pairings or certain ships,frankly I'm fine with some of the shippings.

I also do multiple rp styles,I can rp casual,simple and detailed. For a detailed rp i can vary from 2-3 paragraphs.

Feel free to Pm about any rp plots or ideas for a rp and we can make some arrangements to get it rolling.

Also for those of you that did a genocide route...GET DUNKED ON!

I know I'm months late, but if youre still looking for a partner, I can be underfell frisk! I play Frisk as a female though so hopefully that's not a problem. I don't do ships, and any style of roleplay is fine with me. Again, I know this is really late, but if you still want to roleplay, I will!

Im seeing sometimes faces from Undertale people i already saw here! Glad they all are starting to RP again :]!

Well, im fine with EVERYTHING! I can do ENDLESS RP's XD! If you have something you whold like todo one time, COUNT ME IN PLEASE :]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back