Looking for new RP Partners/Friends

RoleofThe Game

CREATIVE
I first started RP with two friends online and we really all connected with each other, it also helped that these two already knew each other before I met them. I was worried cause they were both female and I at first didn't know how to properly RP without sounding weird, but they helped me out of my shell and made it easier for me to RP.

Hell, they even drew some awesome artwork of our characters designs. Also, we could get really fired up when we Role-played to, like if something intense like a fight/battle happened, we be intense and all pumped up XD , if something sad happened, we be sad. You get the point.

I won't lie, rping with woman is easier for me because like I said before, my first RP partners were female, but I honestly don't mind if your a Male or Female as long as we don't just focus on shipping and pairing. I'm not against that, but it just doesn't need to be the FOCUS of the RP. Pairing OCS with canon characters is a little odd too, again not against it, just not my style.. AU-RPS are what I'm hopping for. Like AU Marvel,DC and Overwatch stuff. (Some examples). I also don't mind if we make up our own OG story to RP

Also hoping for it to be One on One RPS cause group RPS can become a huge mess and stuff gets ridiculous.

Here are some Franchises I'm familiar with:

DC
Marvel
Detriot Become Human
Deus Ex Machina
InFamous
Naruto
Afro Samurai
Metal Gear Rising
Steven Universe
Bleach
DBZ
Sword art Online/ GunGale Online
Tron
Tokyo Ghoul
One Piece
Pokemon
Star Wars
Wakfu
Blade and Soul
Soul Eater
RWBY
One Punchman
Power Ranger
My Hero Academia
Warframe
Grimm

Last edited:
Welcome to the site
As a fellow dc and marvel fan its nice to meet other people who share the same intrests
Which canon characters do you like or rp as?

I usually like using OC when I rp, cause it just seems more fun to have a character that's new and fresh
to the world. So when and if they discover something special about themselves we can see them progress
and get better. Like an actual story. That's just me though

I usually like using OC when I rp, cause it just seems more fun to have a character that's new and fresh
to the world. So when and if they discover something special about themselves we can see them progress
and get better. Like an actual story. That's just me though
So you dont rp as canon?

I first started RP with two friends online and we really all connected with each other, it also helped that these two already knew each other before I met them. I was worried cause they were both female and I at first didn't know how to properly RP without sounding weird, but they helped me out of my shell and made it easier for me to RP.

Hell, they even drew some awesome artwork of our characters designs. Also, we could get really fired up when we Role-played to, like if something intense like a fight/battle happened, we be intense and all pumped up XD , if something sad happened, we be sad. You get the point.

I won't lie, rping with woman is easier for me because like I said before, my first RP partners were female, but I honestly don't mind if your a Male or Female as long as we don't just focus on shipping and pairing. I'm not against that, but it just doesn't need to be the FOCUS of the RP. Pairing OCS with canon characters is a little odd too, again not against it, just not my style.. AU-RPS are what I'm hopping for. Like AU Marvel,DC and Overwatch stuff. (Some examples). I also don't mind if we make up our own OG story to RP

Also hoping for it to be One on One RPS cause group RPS can become a huge mess and stuff gets ridiculous.

Here are some Franchises I'm familiar with:

DC
Marvel
Detriot Become Human
Deus Ex Machina
Naruto
Afro Samurai
Metal Gear Rising
Bleach
DBZ
Sword art Online/ GunGale Online
Tron
Tokyo Ghoul
One Piece
Pokemon
Star Wars
Wakfu
Blade and Soul
Soul Eater
RWBY
One Punchman
Power Ranger
My Hero Academia
Warframe
Grimm
Hey there! Welcome to RPNation. I'm down to rp a few things that you listed, if you're interested, that is. I can rp DC, Marvel, Star Wars (a personal favorite), Overwatch (even though it's not listed, only mentioned), Tron, and Avatar The Last Airbender.

Hey there! Welcome to RPNation. I'm down to rp a few things that you listed, if you're interested, that is. I can rp DC, Marvel, Star Wars (a personal favorite), Overwatch (even though it's not listed, only mentioned), Tron, and Avatar The Last Airbender.
Awesome, how do you RP? I usually use OC and mention or somewhat rp as canon characters, but I like making new ones into the world. kind of an AU thing ya know?

Awesome, how do you RP? I usually use OC and mention or somewhat rp as canon characters, but I like making new ones into the world. kind of an AU thing ya know?
I normally rp canon characters, but I'm not opposed to using OCs. I have a group rp right now that's a mix between canon and OC in a modern setting and we're getting along fine. But yes, that makes sense!!

I normally rp canon characters, but I'm not opposed to using OCs. I have a group rp right now that's a mix between canon and OC in a modern setting and we're getting along fine. But yes, that makes sense!!
Are you cool with a one on one rp of tron with OC cause I haven't did a proper one of those

Are you cool with a one on one rp of tron with OC cause I haven't did a proper one of those
Of course, yeah! I'll just have to refresh my memory on Tron a little bit as we go about it. Hah. Would you like to pm me and we can go from there?

Wasn't sure when I'd see another Tenno 'round here. Have you played Frame Fighter? You should play Frame Fighter. Ok let's get into it, favourite frame. Go.

Hi, I'm not new to the roleplaying world but I just recently decided to get back :) I would love to find someone who is willing to really build the oc's dynamic and character development. I love Steven Universe, Percy Jackson, and Marvel(though I am not caught up at all, I am working on it)
Anyways, hml if you need a rp bud.

Hi, I'm not new to the roleplaying world but I just recently decided to get back :) I would love to find someone who is willing to really build the oc's dynamic and character development. I love Steven Universe, Percy Jackson, and Marvel(though I am not caught up at all, I am working on it)
Anyways, hml if you need a rp bud.
Great if got a discord send me the username and number

Users who are viewing this thread

Back