• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Looking for new long-term partners!

Klyntar

BLACKJACK
Hey there guys! I'm a sixteen year old from america. I'm pretty new here. I joined to look for new long-term roleplay partners/friends.

I'm not really picky with who i roleplay with, but there are a couple preferences i have. first, i cant stand powerplaying, and roleplaying's usually a lot more fun when every reply isnt a one-liner(there are times when a single line will do of course). That being said, I'm not the person to write a page long reply either.

I usually roleplay over sites like chatzy, but it's not a huge deal to me. Some of my favorite genres include post-apocalyptic, futuristic, movie/show themed, fantasy, etc... I like a lot of things honestly haha. Im open to most any plot ideas, so if you're interested, PM me and we can discuss characters/plots and such!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back