Looking for new, fresh, long-term partners.

Kaleigh Danielle

UHello, hello, hello.

My name is Kaleigh Danielle, and I'm on the hunt for a few new, long-term role-play partners.

I don't ask for much, so I'll just give you the basics.

• I play female. I play male. I double. During a role-play, I ask you to do the same. Even though we might have our 'main' characters, I kindly require both parties to play 'minor' characters to keep the plot going.
  • Correct grammar and punctuation is required.
  • I love long posts. I love knowing a character's hopes and dreams, their histories...I love connecting with characters. I put special care into every character I create!
  • I often have picture references for my character. I'm a very visual person, so using picture references allow me to bring my character to life.
  • I don't have any pre-made plots. I prefer to create plots with my partner.
  • I only engage in MxF (hetero) role-plays.
  • I am open to all genres and pairings, although my very favourite are odd pairings.
  • I'm almost always available. I own an iPhone, and can role-play wherever I am (usually). I am able to send many replies a day, whether it be on the phone or on the computer.
  • I role-play over RpN private messages.

PM me, or post on this board if interested! :)

-KD

* Edited by Jon_14 to remove external sites/messengers to rp through

Last edited by a moderator:
Anything unusual. For example, Sheriff's Child x Criminal, Doctor x Patient, Supernatural x Human. Anything you can think of, really.

Well, I'd like to think that my forte is simply writing, but I'd not want to come off as too pompous.

I prefer medieval fantasy type of stuff (being an avid DNDer) as that is the bulk of the stuff I've written in the past, so it's comfortable. I would have a more difficult time, say, writing about sci-fi/space adventures because I just don't have the aptitude for that genre. The same holds true for many other genres, I'm afraid. Yeah, I'm limiting myself to an awfully small box, I know. :)

If you're interested in adding another partner, I'm just as open minded and came mainly to this site for a long term thing. Got an idea already in mind; just PM me if you're game.

I would really enjoy starting our joining an rp with you. Sounds like a great deal of fun.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

[QUOTE="Everlasting♥]Definitely interested in plotting and role playing with you, dear!

[/QUOTE]
Awesome! Do you have any specific one you'd like to brainstorm on right now?

Users who are viewing this thread