• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for male roleplay partners

TheEnchantedQuill

*Vampire Rat Lady*
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
A little about me: I have been roleplaying for 4 or 5 years now, and writing for 6. I don't have any rules or restrictions to my roleplays I'm usually okay with any and every thing. I'm seeking Roleplayers that could at least give a couple sentences I mean my posts vary I could write a paragraph here and there a few sentences, one sentence, etc. I don't mind cursing, I don't mind small posts or large posts. I am comfortable roleplaying as both genders so there's no problems there either. I am always open to new ideas so yeah ^-^.

Favored Genres: Fantasy, Drama, Romance, Sci- Fi, Action, and Modern

Plot Ideas:

• The Williams Manor- A roleplay involving one of the 7 royal vampire families. (I'll explain it more later on)
  • Hell's Heart- Satan's daughter lilith goes into the human world for the first time and decides to stay there since its all new and shes finally at her mature age of demonhood. Soon she ends up getting drugged at a bar she goes to and she wakes up tied up inside a room a demon hunter standing over her. He wants to kill her but things begin to get heated between the two and he ends up romantically entangled with the Enemy.
  • Buried Lust- A man kidnaps this young girl trying to get the money her father owes him but he forgets that he has to take her every where he goes and she ends up getting tangled in his life, while trying many many ways of escape he always ends up getting her again. But what she doesn't know is he needs the money to pay off his debt to this gang thats after him.
  • Darkness Falls- After the end begins, only very few survivors are left in the world. Most of them are Cannibals, Bandits or insane but some are still sane and trying to survive as best as they can. A girl from a large group sneaks out at night to finally come face to face with the infected and see the outside world for the first time in years, but she runs into a small problem. A man surviving on his own runs into her and as they are arguing because she made him drop his supplies, A cannibal group comes bursting into the town causing her to have to hide with the man pushing her farther and farther away from her group.
  • Blue Moon- A girl is stranded on an odd planet after her ship is invaded and she is forced to use the escape pod. She explores the new world and soon finds out there are natives living there that are not exactly open to visitors. As shes struggling to survive in this new world she runs into one of the male natives. He soon becomes entangled in her life and he has to help her out so she can get home before it's to late.
  • Secrets Invaded- After a spy is caught she is tortured and kept in holding till she answers the questions truthfully. She refuses no matter how bad the torture gets. Soon they have to send in their most aggressive soldier in to get answers out of her, but after months of being with her and trying his hardest he finally cracks and tells her he is also a spy but for both sides.

^^ Any of these could be Vise Versa or edited I don't mind ^^

Pairings: (M/F M/M F/F): All supernaturals pairings doesn't matter if its with a human, same species, or a different species.

AlienGirlXScientist(Vise Versa)

GeneralXSoldier

CannibalXMurderer

AngelXDemon

AngelXFallenAngel

DemonXFallenAngel

Lucifer(The general of hell Not Satan)X[Any]

SchoolgirlXTeacher(Vise Versa)

RockerboyXCountrygirl(Vise Versa)

SlaveXMaster/Mistress

ButlerXMistress/Master

(Really any thing and every thing xD )

Fandoms: Now I don't do fandoms much at all, but you could play a character from some thing, I can't promise I will know much about it though.

Oh, uh, sure :) This sounds quite interesting, please, by all means, feel free to strike up a conversation with me, consider me totally interested ^^

I am very interested in all of these ideas. Send me a pm or I can send you one with a few ideas.

i like the idea of being a scientist, he would be a dna researcher, what kind of alien would she be?

that would be great also sometimes i get stuck for ideas in posts so i'm open for ideas when i do, also feel free to ask me or i might give ideas, i hope to have a lot of fun with you

So basicly they have that feature of godzilla but of course their not lizards, my char is easy going and very understanding, but can

Users who are viewing this thread

Back