Looking for long-term rp partner! Many fandoms included

stormiseas

Hello, I'm Liv, 18, and go by they/them! Im looking for a long term roleplay partner who is lit or semi-lit! Theres a lot of fandoms there so I'll break them down lol
Overwatch: I prefer to play Genji, but can also play other characters, you just gotta ask! I'm very much a fan of McGenji but again, suggest a ship and I'll most likely be compliant!
Borderlands: Mainly looking for Rhack and can play either of those characters
Adventure Time: While I prefer Gumlee, I would also love to do Bubbline! Fionna and Flame Prince would also be fun. Again, willing to do any character
Legend of Zelda: Really the only one I'm looking for here would be SidLink? Once again I can be either but I think I would be better as Sidon...hm
Voltron: I am VERY much a fan of Shklance, but a 3-way roleplay can be difficult to do (not to mention to find people to do it with), so any combination of the 3 is welcome! Also wouldn't mind Hance. As usual, willing to be any <3

Any of the characters can have any gender identity or orientation that you feel would make you comfortable!

Hello, I'm Liv, 18, and go by they/them! Im looking for a long term roleplay partner who is lit or semi-lit! Theres a lot of fandoms there so I'll break them down lol
Overwatch: I prefer to play Genji, but can also play other characters, you just gotta ask! I'm very much a fan of McGenji but again, suggest a ship and I'll most likely be compliant!
Borderlands: Mainly looking for Rhack and can play either of those characters
Adventure Time: While I prefer Gumlee, I would also love to do Bubbline! Fionna and Flame Prince would also be fun. Again, willing to do any character
Legend of Zelda: Really the only one I'm looking for here would be SidLink? Once again I can be either but I think I would be better as Sidon...hm
Voltron: I am VERY much a fan of Shklance, but a 3-way roleplay can be difficult to do (not to mention to find people to do it with), so any combination of the 3 is welcome! Also wouldn't mind Hance. As usual, willing to be any <3

Any of the characters can have any gender identity or orientation that you feel would make you comfortable!
Hello! I'm very interested to play a sidlink rp, and I would prefer to write for Link. Thoughts?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back