• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for LONG TERM roleplayers. (Always open)

Jaeger010

Big Ass Trees
Before anything else, here's what to expect from me:
> I only roleplay male characters.
> I write anywhere from 4 - 5 lines per paragraph, and depending on what I'm writing about, I can write a lot.
> I will only roleplay MxM. That's just what I prefer.
> I will roleplay on Kik. I don't want to roleplay in the PM's because it's a hassle, and Kik is easier and more accessible.
> Do not go into a roleplay with me expecting it to be a happy or joyful one all the time. I like dystopian futures, dark themes, stuff like that. most of the time, the subjects of my roleplays are not happy.

My expectations:
> This is a forewarning: DO NOT roleplay with me if you can't reply MULTIPLE TIMES IN ONE DAY. Just don't. I use kik for my long term roleplays, not for people to only reply once a week.
> please to use proper grammar and spelling. I don't mind the odd mistake, but if there are mistakes every message, then that's just mental. We have spellcheck.
> If you get bored, Tell me and we can change it. Seriously, I don't understand how people on this website will get bored of a single roleplay, and then they just stop roleplaying with that person. Like, seriously? just make a new roleplay.
> If you're busy for any reason, tell me. I will do the same.
> Put in just as much effort as me to develop ideas TOGETHER. Please don't message me expecting everything to already be set out, thinking you don't have to do anything,'cause you will be disappointed.

Anyway, with that out of the way, here are my ideas that I have. If you have your own ideas, I'd love to hear them ^^

Fandoms:
> Attack on titan (I've watched the first season, and about three episodes of season 2, so please, don't spoil anything for me ^^)
with this I'll either do characters that are in the show (Levi, Eren, etc) or I will do OC's, but if we do OC's, I'd want us to make our own story and not follow the show as much.
> Devil May Cry (I've played 4, and about quarter of 1, as well as the dreaded reboot)
I will only do this if we do original characters and our own story. I don't want to use Dante, Vergil, Nero, none of those.
> The Legend of Zelda. (I've played Twilight princess, and about half of Ocarina of time, and half of Majora's mask.)
> Outlast (I've played one, two and whistleblower.)
I only want to roleplay something like 1 and whistleblower, 'cause I didn't really like 2 all that much)

Originals: (my preferred roles in bold)
> Master X Slave.
This one is flexible, and open to interpretation.
> Demon hunter x Captured Demon.
> Wealthy Target x Captured Assassin.
> Futuristic Dystopian society
for this I kind of picture a politically tense period of time, where maybe the rich are twisting the government and making themselves richer, while leaving the poor in the dust.
> Vampire Society
Based in a world where vampires are the top of the food chain, the dominant species on earth, and they use humans like cattle.
> Inventor x sentient robot
> Military
Specifically, a military in a dystopian world where people can be born with abilities/powers, and those who are are raised as soldiers.
> Angels VS Demons.
Pretty self-explanatory. There's an all out war between angels and demons. I guess you could call this a doomed or forbidden love roleplay.
> Scientists unveil an experiment they carried out to create the perfect soldier, but that soldier wasn't exactly willing.
your typical unethical practice kind of rp. Obviously futuristic.

As of right now, those are all the ideas I can think of off the top of my head. I WANT to hear your ideas too ^^

If you want to roleplay with me, message me on kik at: Dorito16765

Users who are viewing this thread

Back