• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for long-term roleplay partners

InfinitelyCreative

WretchedSoul
Seeing as I can't quite message those I'd like to nor write anything on my own profile, I wanted to put this out there and explain a bit about my rotten luck in finding a good place to role-play - as well as people to role-play with. I would love to get to meet people and discuss great topics to expand writing and satisfy both our needs. I adore long term role-plays seeing as it gives me opportunity to always expand on my characters and add more to their own story. You can contact me through comments or even through discord.

Thank you, kindly, lovelies.

~Infinitely

Hey lovely!!
If you love darker themed romances, and don’t mind either f// or writing as male oc’s let me know!! I’d love to write, with someone long term!

That sounds absolutely wonderful! I don't mind either f// or male oc's considering I've been craving the chance to try out a f//. I also always grasp chances to be able to create male characters!

I feel like I've been in the same boat to I definitely wouldn't mind talking to you about it and seeing if we'd do well together.

I can't message yet either. But I would Love to roleplay with you :) I'm new myself and if you like Fantasy rps, Angels, and Vampires, I'm your girl

Perfect to me. I prefer using the pms but i'm not sure if either of us can start the conversation yet :)

I can RP anything with Fantasy. In fact, I have a world I am building, if you're interested.

I'd love to see it, NeganSteven NeganSteven

Well...I don't have it drawn out, I just have ideas floating around for it.

this place is from a story I scraped...

The underworld, the world beneath the beautiful world is trash...literally. The upperworld dump trash to the underworld and people who must live here are usually criminals that must build and survive with trash. There is an entire community that live in a city/ prison made of trash.

The world does have magic but it is illegal in the underworld and anybody caught with it will be executed on the spot.

im interested, though im kind of just starting with rp so you may not get long posts from me though I would love to maybe do a slice of life romance with you if your interested, I must add im quite a stickler for spelling which is why may not use much slang because it ever so slowly drives me insane though to a minimum im alright with it =)

im interested, though im kind of just starting with rp so you may not get long posts from me though I would love to maybe do a slice of life romance with you if your interested, I must add im quite a stickler for spelling which is why may not use much slang because it ever so slowly drives me insane though to a minimum im alright with it =)
Sounds lovely. Feel free to message me if you'd like to discuss further.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back