• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

❃ Looking for Long Term Partners! ❃ (Ongoing)

NeonDaze

Bust :(

cute_pixel_large_by_draggersprez-d75e02f.png
Zeal's Partner Hunt
free_avatar___star_by_cutiepop.gif

Hello! You can call me Zeal I'm a 23 year old freelance artist. Since I mostly work at home, I have a lot of free time, and so I have time to roleplay! I'm pretty easy going, friendly and approachable so feel free to talk me up!

Da Rules

• I will try my best to reply once a day at the very least. However, sometimes my muse wavers due to personal issues. I am clinically depressed and attend therapy once a week. It would be nice if you could reply at least once a day as well. However, I understand people have lives and stuff so its not always possibly. If something's wrong, please let me know after a few days.
  • On the flip side, please do not hound me for replies. I understand you may be eagar for a response. That's ok because I get excited too! However, if you are at my throat and are passive aggressively guilting me for a response right away then that's when I get uncomfortable. I've had this countless times before and it just makes me super uncomfortable and not want to rp with you.
  • BUT if I haven't replied in like 2 days or so, please gently nudge me. Sometimes I get so caught up in my personal life and stuff that I overlook things. I probably have it drafted but sometimes I literally forget to press send.
  • I'm happy with whatever length you give me as long as it's at least one developed paragraph! I'm just happy to have someone to write with most time. As for my self, I will always do the same, although I will often write more than this.
  • Willing to Double up with Parings!
  • I prefer to rp with someone around my age, so 18+ please!
  • I like to rp MxF and FxF ships.
  • Mostly into fandom stuff but I'm willing to work things out with original plots
  • I don't mind Ocs, but please please please make sure they are developed! There have been countless times where I have been approached by writers to write a cannon character for them to ship with their Ocs, and the Ocs are literally perfect with no faults. This is very frustrating as it leads to a very boring relationship and story. Especially when I know that the canon character would not be the least bit attracted to this OC. Long story short, if the OC will jeopardize or make things harder for me to stay in character as a cannon character, I can't rp with that OC.
  • I LOVE AUs, so feel free to plot with me
  • I will add more as I think of them

Fandoms & Pairings

Now everything here isn't set in stone. I'm willing to negotiate and talk about things. The ones in Bold are the fandoms and pairings I'm super into and would love to rp ASAP. The stared ( ?) character in the ship I would like to write for. If there is no star, I can write either character. If you don't see a pairing or fandom that you are into, ask about it! Chances are I'm into it as well!

Fire Emblem Awakening:

• Lonqu x ? Lissa ?
  • Maribelle x ? Lissa ?

Fire Emblem Fates:

• Kaze x ?Felicia ?
  • Kaze x Corrin/MU
  • Leo x Corrin/MU
  • Niles x Corrin/MU

• Zuko x Katara
  • Zuko x OC

?Korra? x Asami

Yu Yu Hakusho:

Kurama x ?
OC ?

Legend of Zelda
:

Link x Zelda

Devil May Cry:

Dante x ? OC ?

Persona 3:

Minako x Aigis

Persona 4 :

Rise x Naoto

MORE WILL BE ADDED AS THEY ARE THOUGHT OF

Also here is a cookie if you made it this far, you deserve it.
gentlewillow.gif

Like damn, that was a lot of text, kuddos to you.

Reply to the thread or shoot me a PM! Thanks in advance! Looking forward to rping with you!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't mind me, just bumping this thread.

(Bum bum bum, ba-dum ba-dum)

A duck walked up to a lemonade stand

And he said to the man, running the stand

"Hey! (Bum bum bum) Got any grapes?"

The man said

"No, we just sell lemonade. But it’s cold

And it's fresh

And it’s all home-made. Can I get you

glass?"

The duck said,

“I’ll pass.”

Then he waddled away.

(Waddle waddle)

'Til the very next day.

(Bum bump bum bum Bump da-dum)

Gawd, this is usually something people either Love or hate, but.... are you into Sasuke x Sakura, Sasuke x OC, or OC x Sakura?

If not, I shall be on my way xD

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Fatal Striker]Gawd, this is usually something people either Love or hate, but.... are you into Sasuke x Sakura, Sasuke x OC, or OC x Sakura?
If not, I shall be on my way xD

[/QUOTE]
Awww I'm sorry, I'm not really into Naruto. I hope you find a partner that does tho! :3

Ohh! I'd love to perhaps do a Fire Emblem: Fates rp! I've got a pretty flexible, fleshed out OC I could use as well ^_^ I'm not too terribly good at certain canons, but I'd love to try! If it interests you, feel free to shoot me a PM!

I'd love to rp a Niles, Leo, or Kaze X Corrin with you!

If you're willing to talk or add another RP, feel free to PM me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back