• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for long term, detailed partners

christy

𝙘𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙮 𝙘𝙖𝙣𝙚𝙨

W E L C O M E !

tumblr_nod1euuWZN1tv4k5po1_r4_500.gif

Behold, the thread that took be an hour to make, and holds all the plots I love to do as well as all the fandoms I am in.

Also some rules but we can finish that off quick as soon as I tell you a little about myself!

A B O U T - M E

My name is Calynna --- or rather, it's a pen name. It was the name of the first character I ever made while writing a story and I've grown attached to it. I won't bore you with the details. I'm fairly active and come on more than a few times a day. However, I am a college student doing a triple major in Media Studies, Eco and political Science, so there will be times when I cannot come on that frequently. I'm in the Middle East, so my time zone is probably very different from most people, but I've been role playing for years and it seems to have worked out perfectly fine (probably because I have a habit of sleeping really late and waking up extremely early).

I consider myself literate -- but I'm no way near perfect. English is not my first language though I treat it as my first since I know no other language. I love playing more than one character so chances are that I will almost always add NPCs or second major characters. I also hate laying characters that are damsels inn distress. I absolutely don't mind playing opposite them, but my females will never be that way. I am LGBT+ friendly, however I don't always indulge in role plays with same sex pairings. I don't mean to offend anyone, but I'm just more used to MxF pairings. I do have days when I do want to dabble in other pairings though so just ask.

Okay, now that some of the boring stuff is out of the way, let's get some more bring stuff out of the way and get to the juicy stuff!

R U L E S

- First up, most of my role plays require a partner that is at least 18 years of age due to mature themes. A lot of my RPs include drugs, violence etc. I know a lot of the younger people on this site probably know all about that already but I'm more comfortable RPing it out with someone in my age range.

- I require a minimum of two lengthy paragraphs per post/character please. I love detail but not the specific kind of detail where one includes the exact shade and brand of lipstick.

- No text talk while Role playing. I understand typos, I make them too, but take your time in replying and if you have no inspo or are having writer's block, then tell me. I'd rather wait for a proper answer than receive a half hearted one.

- I love OOC and plotting with my partner so please be enthusiastic. If I get one word answers just agreeing to everything I say, there is a chance I will drop the RP before it has a chance to even begin. I'm just put off by people who aren't interested.

- That being said, I will for sure let you know if I want to drop the RP or if I'm going to be away for a while and i expect my partner to do the same.

- As I said in the About Me, I will most likely always play more than one character and I encourage my partner to do the same. As far as Fandoms go, I will
always double, soo there's no question there.

- Feel free to throw your idea at me too because as I said, I love an enthusiastic partner who likes to plot with me.

- I'm not into anything anime related -- face claims included -- and genres I am weak in would include heavy sci fi as well as anything set before this time period.

- I don't mind RPing in either PM or Thread, and as far as character sheets go, I'm good with or without them, and I don't mind heavy detail or barely any detail at all. I tend to just match my partners preference.

- Just so I know you've read all this, please enter the word '
verdant' somewhere when requesting to do an RP with me, whether here or in PM.

Now to the fun stuff!

P L O T S

Underlined is the role I want to play. *Stars* mean that I'm currently craving that plot.

**SICKLY VISITS**

Muse A has just been diagnosed with a rare form of cancer. After telling their best friend and girlfriend/boyfriend about it, they agree that they will stand by Muse A through it all. Muse A starts chemotherapy and apart from that, is advised to see a therapist at least three times a week. Muse B, the therapist, is nice and warm and very understanding though new at the job and unsure of how to take things with a person who has cancer. They hit it off during the first meeting, and soon bond over the next few meetings, with both finding out that they are falling for one another. Soon this takes a drastic turn because Muse A's girlfriend/boyfriend gets involved, the health condition could become drastic, and it could go a number of ways.

** This can also be played out with two characters, making Muse A's best friend and girlfriend the other major characters in the story.

**THE PATIENT**

Similar to the previous one, Muse A has cancer or some sort of disease. Practically living in the hospital, Muse A one day comes across Muse B in the cafeteria as Muse B waits for a friend to get a check up done. Muse A accompanies them and the two hit it off, with Muse A lying about their reason being in the hospital. (We can take it a number of ways from there)

*RUNAWAY*

Muse A wants to leave home, and so, one day, they decide to actually go through with it. Once far though, they realise they never really thought anything out. Muse A ends up at a diner late in the night where the waiter, Muse B happens to be an old friend from middle school. The two bond and Muse B decides to shelter Muse A till they can find a place to stay. Little do they know that Muse A's parents are big shots who will stop at nothing to track their daughter down, and things get worse when the police are knocking on the door...

FUGITIVE

Muse A is running from the law. They've been doing bad things lately, if only just to make some money, when they come across
Muse B, either a stranger or an old friend. In a split second decision, Muse B promises to help Muse A just for that moment, and gets them into hiding. Things become worse when Muse A plans to thank Muse B and leave, but Muse B is seen aiding him and so has to be on the run too. But will they stay by Muse A's side? Or turn them in?

BACK FROM WAR

Muse A used to be in the army till they got badly injured and was sent back home. Muse A suffers from PTSD and goes to meet a therapist, who also happens to be the girlfriend of a friend he had made while in the arm -- who sadly passed.
Muse B, the therapist, tries to help Muse A, and while doing so, the two form a bond, which could end up becoming something more.

*A SUPPOSEDLY SPECIAL NIGHT*

Muse A ad
Muse B are happily in love. They're the high school sweethearts that everyone talks about. Muse B is under the impression that the two will go to college together. Muse A, however, has not informed Muse B that they are leaving to join the army.

It's prom night, and to make it special, they decide that after prom, it will be both of their first times, being intimate. Shortly after, however, Muse A reveals his future plans, and this causes
Muse B to get up and leave, evidently ending their relationship. Muse A, though sad, leaves to the army, while Muse B discovers she is pregnant. She decides not to tell Muse A, figuring she would never see him again.

Muse A comes back a few years later, with an injury to his leg, and attempts to track
Muse B down and reconcile, till they discover that she now has a child. Muse B leaves him to think that the child belongs to someone else and the two begin to bond but what will happen when Muse A finds out?

*FRIENDS WITH BENEFITS...?*

Muse A and Muse B have been friends for long and after starting college, and going through horrible break ups, they realise they don't want any real relationships, so they decide to become friends with benefits. It works out great for a while, until
Muse B starts to have feelings for Muse A. They try to hold it in until they cant any longer and decide to reveal it to Muse A, who does not reciprocate. The two decide to call off the arrangement and Muse B does not talk to Muse A for a while. Months later, Muse A realises that they really did have feelings for Muse B and now wants them back, but Muse B is with someone else now, in a serious relationship. How will Muse A pursue Muse B? And will it be a happily ever after?

MOVING IN

It’s moving day for Muse A and Muse B, best friends since primary school who’ve finally saved up enough to rent their own apartment in a nice part of the city. Fully embracing their independence, the excited pair decide to move their stuff without the assistance of a professional moving company. The roomies’ plans go awry when their couch gets lodged in the apartment doorway, blocking entrance into their box-cluttered place and access to the other side of the hall. Muse A and Muse B try every trick up their sleeve to get the couch to budge, but they’re not successful. Muse C and Muse D, renters on the other side of the hall, encounter their struggling neighbors at the top of the steps (and the hunk of furniture obstructing their path). Muse C and Muse D offer assistance and eventually manage to get the couch into the apartment.

Grateful, Muse A and Muse B invite their friendly neighbors over. Muse A and Muse C are flirtatious from the get-go, while Muse B andMuse D can’t help but roll their eyes at their respective roommates. Muse A and Muse C rush into a fling based on their physical attraction to one another, but they end up having terrible chemistry once the deed is done. It’s very awkward and sometimes even tense between them when they bump into the other in the hall. Muse B and Muse D,however, develop a genuine liking for one another that seems like it might turn into something more over time. In the meantime, they take great pleasure in forcing their discordant roommates together every chance they get.

BEAUTY AND THE BOSS

Muse A is the daughter of a man with a serious gambling problem. He’s a sweet man, always doting on Muse A with her favourite books and rare flowers, but he’s up to his ears in debt after borrowing money from the wrong people. One afternoon, Muse A’s father is confronted by Muse B, the ruthless crime boss of the city. Few people have ever seen Muse B’s face, as his henchmen usually do his dirty work, but everyone knows his name and cowers in fear appropriately. Muse A’s father owes Muse B a considerable debt, which he cannot pay. Rather than kill the man, Muse B offers a trade – the man's beautiful daughter in exchange for the forgiveness of his financial debts. He has one night to make this deal happen or Muse B will come for him. When Muse A’s father explains the predicament to her, she is willing to go, as long as it ensures the safety of her family and her father promises to put an end to his troublesome gambling habits. Muse A moves in to Muse B’s mansion outside of town the following day. From the moment Muse A arrives, Muse B is on his best behaviour, lavishing her with gifts – a library wing for her, a pretty garden filled with the finest, imported roses – jewellery, and so on. Gradually, Muse A comes to see that Muse B isn’t a horrible person, behind closed doors, but the circumstances of their arrangement (and the terrible crimes he commits as a crime boss) make it difficult for her to fall in love with him as he’s fallen in love with her. Each time Muse B proposes marriage, Muse A refuses. Muse A becomes terribly homesick and begs to be allowed to visit her father. Muse B allows her to leave him as long as she returns to him within a week’s time. While Muse A is away, Muse B is attacked by a disloyal bunch of conspiring underlings. When Muse A returns, she finds Muse B wounded and left for dead in his home office. She realises in this moment that she does love him and if he recovers she’ll marry him. Her quick actions save his life and once Muse B recovers, Muse B gives up his life of crime, since he’s assumed to be dead and he and Muse A run away together, with the condition that Muse A can never return home to her family.

THE CONCERT

Muse A has just suffered a devastating breakup, and they’re almost too depressed over it to go to a concert they’d been looking forward to all year. Muse A’s best friend convinces Muse A to go anyway, in the hopes that seeing their favourite musician will cheer their friend up. The concert is packed, and despite the cloud of negativity looming over Muse A, once the headliner takes the stage they start to feel better. For a few blissful minutes, Muse A forgets all about their romantic troubles and gets lost in the music and the energy of the crowd.Muse A accidentally bumps into Muse B, a fellow concert-goer. Muse B’s drink spills all over the both of them, leading both parties to apologize and awkwardly wring beer from their clothes. Muse A offers to buy Muse B a beer to replace the one that spilled and Muse B counters with an offer to buy Muse A a beer instead. Muse A accepts at the nudging of their best friend, and follows Muse B to the bar area where it’s a little quieter. They start talking and Muse B explains that he/she follows the band/musician and this is the 4th concert they’ve seen on this tour. Muse A is in awe and comments that they wish they could follow the band/musician too. Muse B shrugs and invites Muse A along to the next show. It’s only 50 miles out of town and they have a spare ticket. After giving it some thought, Muse A realizes they might not have an awesome opportunity like this again and this could be exactly what they need to get over their ex, so they agree to go with Muse B and they follow the tour route together.

LIGHTS OUT

Muse A has recently moved into a new place - a cozy apartment in a 6-story apartment building.
Muse B lives across the hall and has resided in the building for the past 2 years. Apart from a few casual conversations on the walk up to their floor or brief meetings at the mailbox, Muse A and Muse B haven’t gotten the chance to get to know each other. Muse A definitely wants to see more of their neighbor though. Muse B is kind, funny, and sexy in Muse A’s eyes; Muse B’s just not very good at hinting whether or not they’re attracted to Muse A back. When the power goes out throughout the building, on a particularly warm night, Muse A quickly sets out some candles to light their home, but they realize that they don’t have any matches to light them (and their stove only works on electrical power). Seeing a bit of an opportunity there, Muse A heads over to Muse B’s apartment and asks for assistance.

**THE PICK UP**

Muse A calls up their usual dealer, only to discover that they’ve been replaced by someone new,
Muse B. Muse A is wary, but in need of a fix, so they agree to meet Muse B at the spot of their choosing - by an out-of-service payphone in a run-down part of the city that cops rarely bother to patrol. Unsure what Muse B looks like when they arrive at the pick-up place, Muse A keeps their eyes peeled for anyone who seems to fit the dealer look. They’re caught by surprise when Muse B shows up to do business. Unlike Muse A’s former dealer, Muse B is absolutely gorgeous and a little bit–charming? Despite an initial physical attraction between the pair of them, Muse B insists on keeping things strictly professional. Muse A agrees, but can’t help contacting Muse B more frequently, eventually interested in Muse B more than the drugs they’re selling (or equally interested in both).

Will
Muse B cross that ‘professional’ line with Muse A? Will Muse A have to find another dealer to escape from the addictive pull of this one?

*DIRTY LAUNDRY*

Muse A and Muse B are college students. Muse A is a freshman who’s just getting into the swing of living in a dorm and having to do things independently. Adjusting to having a roommate and getting to classes on time is a snap, but Muse A has never had to do their own laundry before and it’s a little bit daunting to visit the campus laundry room alone. Muse A does their best to look confident, however, and loads everything into one machine. Before, they can ruin their clothes, Muse B, an upperclassman, who’s entered the cozy laundry room to get their own laundry done, steps forward and offers some guidance, advising Muse A to separate their darks and lights, even offering spare change for extra machines Muse A will need. After a bit of mutual awkwardness, they begin to loosen up. While the machines work on their clothes, the students talk about their majors and their passions in life. They make each other laugh and flirt a little bit. Before the rinse cycle ends, Muse B asks Muse A out.

*ROOMIES*

Muse A and Muse B are roommates. After a long night of partying, they stumble back into their apartment/dorm and fall into bed. Too inebriated to notice or care, they curl up in Muse A’s bed together. Muse A snuggles into Muse B’s chest, Muse B slides their hand beneath Muse A’s shirt. Morning comes and the roommates wake up, half-dressed, in each other’s arms, with no clear recollection of what happened once they got home the night before. All of the unanswered questions stir some curiosities between the roommates.

What will happen if the roommates are able to piece the events of the previous night together? How will it change their relationship if they were intimate with one another? If they weren’t intimate, will they become curious about what being lovers would be like? Will the awkwardness of the situation be too much for either of them to handle?

*ONE TIME*

Muse A and Muse B are on a flight to a far away island, for a destination wedding. Muse A is about to be married to Muse B’s best friend. The bride and groom-to-be are on separate flights, due to Muse A wanting to adhere to the tradition of not seeing the bride before the ceremony. Muse A is seated in first class with Muse B and her maid of honor; the maid of honor is fast asleep. The rest of the wedding party is flying coach. Muse A and Muse B stay awake for the majority of the flight’s duration, reflecting on shared memories, and flirting with an attraction that’s been buried for the sake of both of their relationships with the groom-to-be. Spurred on by liquid courage, Muse A propositions Muse B for a one time , get-it-out-of-our-systems fling several thousand feet in the air. It’s their last chance to see what it’d be like to be lovers. Will Muse B take it? Will there be a wedding?

F A N D O M S

Underlined is the role I want to/want you to play. *Stars* mean I am craving that fandom.

***NOW YOU SEE ME 1/2***

Characters I would like you to play:

Jack Wilder

Daniel Atlas

Characters I can play:

Daniel Atlas

Lula

Dylan Rhodes

***PJO/HOO***

Percy Jackson

Luke Castellan

Characters I can play:

Leo Valdez

Nico Di Angelo

Luke Castellan

Jason Grace

Frank Shang

**HARRY POTTER**

Draco Malfoy

Fred/George Weasley

Ronald Weasley

Remus Lupin

Characters I can play:

Fred/George Weasley

Ronald Weasley

Neville Longbottom

Remus Lupin

Harry Potter

*GAME OF THRONES*

Older Bran Stark

Jon Snow

Characters I can play:

Robb Stark

Jaime Lannister

Tyrion Lannister

Samwell Tarly

Jon Snow

MARVEL

Steve Rogers/Captain America

Pietro Maximoff/Quicksilver

Characters I can play:

Tony Stark/Iron Man

Bucky Barnes/The Winter Soldier

Natasha Romanoff/Black Widow

Wanda Maximoff/Scarlet Witch

Clint Barton/Hawkeye

Bruce Banner/The Hulk

*THE HUNGER GAMES*

Finnick Odair

Gale Hawthorne

Characters I can play:

Gale Hawthorne

Peeta Mellark

THE MAZE RUNNER

Newt

Characters I can play:

Thomas

Minho

THE MORTAL INSTRUMENTS

Simon Lewis

Jace Herondale

Characters I can play:

Magnus Bane

Simon Lewis

Alec Lightwood

Isabelle Lightwood

TWILIGHT

Edward Cullen

Characters I can play:

Emmett Cullen

Jasper Hale

I think that's all! Please do PM me if you're interested. :D

74f6c000-586e-0131-76ae-7e6b0cd6329f.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi there! I browsed through some of your plots and was most interested in Fugitive and Back from War. I'm down for either plot, so whichever one you'd most prefer to do out of the two is fine by me. I did see that you had a few fandom related role-plays as well, the two that I'd be interested in would be Game of Thrones or Mortal Instruments, however I'm just barely started in on both of those. I know a little bit about the listed characters but not enough in order to accurately play them. Would you do just OCs or a mix of the characters?

Verdant

Last edited by a moderator:
LittleAndClumsy said:
Hi there! I browsed through some of your plots and was most interested in Fugitive and Back from War. I'm down for either plot, so whichever one you'd most prefer to do out of the two is fine by me. I did see that you had a few fandom related role-plays as well, the two that I'd be interested in would be Game of Thrones or Mortal Instruments, however I'm just barely started in on both of those. I know a little bit about the listed characters but not enough in order to accurately play them. Would you do just OCs or a mix of the characters?
Verdant
I generally do a mix when it comes to fandoms. However I haven't done Fugitive yet so we could do that! Mind PMing me? :)

Calynna said:
I generally do a mix when it comes to fandoms. However I haven't done Fugitive yet so we could do that! Mind PMing me? :)
Sadly I can't PM quite yet due to I haven't been registered for the full 24 hours. x-x But if you don't mind PMing me, I'd be more than happy to talk about your Fugitive plot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back