• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for Literate - Novella RP :)

otter_fall

Salutations, everyone. Since I’ve got some time on my hands and I’ve been search for a new roleplay to start up, I’ve decided to make this post. I’m mainly looking for simple slice of life plots and roleplays.

However, please note that I do have some rules that I wish for you to read before you decide to message me.

I. Since I am advanced literate to novella, I ask that you are the same. I am fine if you are literate, but please be able to give me a few paragraphs with detail that moves the story forward. I don’t roleplay with any literacies that are below literate, sorry.

II. When it comes to plots and genres I am mainly fine with anything as long as it isn’t an unplanned pregnancy, arranged marriage, college/high school related, or an apocalypse. These plots just tend to be boring.

III. Please don’t ghost me. I understand we all have a life outside of roleplaying, but please let me know if you are no longer interested in the roleplay or wish to change something.

IV. For pairings, I’m fine with anything. I have characters of all genders and sexualities, but I mainly play male or masculine characters. On the topic of characters, please don’t bring super shy characters that can’t do anything for themselves to me.

If you can agree and follow to these rules, feel free to message me directly or comment! :)

Hey, i would love to roleplay with you! I’ve got too much time on my hands! I have a few good plot ideas if you’re looking for something with drama, haha. Feel free to say something!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back