• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Music Looking for feedback on a piece

Error 420

One Thousand Club
"I tried to write you a love song, but I ran out of words, so all I had were the chords."

I wrote it at 3 A.M. after more than two days without sleeping, so don't expect picasso ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

It starts slow, but it enters bangertown about fifty seconds in.

EDIT: There's a revised version at this link: Chords

Last edited:
It's really good and it really fits the phrase above. In the first 50 seconds it sounded as if it was lost and not knowing what to do and just kept strumming until the chords suddenly came like a flood of chords. The phrase above would be good lyrics, I think. Anyway, it's an really great piece that I find to be simple and has emotion.

It's really good and it really fits the phrase above. In the first 50 seconds it sounded as if it was lost and not knowing what to do and just kept strumming until the chords suddenly came like a flood of chords. The phrase above would be good lyrics, I think. Anyway, it's an really great piece that I find to be simple and has emotion.

I rewrote the piece with that in mind, I like this improved version, the beginning has a little more variation in it, but not much.
Chords

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back