• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Looking for fantasy rp partners!

Jodyguru

Devil's Food
MY BODY IS READY

Please PM me if you're interested in any of these or would like to know more.

Scenario #1: Your character is the only child to a family of roaming caravan traders. Being in constant motion leaves you little chance to make friends, but the caravan community is strong, like a big family. The roads of Yutera are long and winding between towns and villages, and a strange twist of fate may change the course of your life.

Scenario #2: The shadowy alleys of Nova City are a vile and dangerous place. The city moves like a shambling beast, swallowing people without a trace, and always hungry. You are the bottom of the social hierarchy, a street urchin. Desperate to break free from a life of toil and drudgery, you find friends in the mob, who expect loyalty in exchange for a small measure of wealth.

Scenario #3: Phoenixblood Academy is the only school of its kind. Where weavers of mystical arts create fantastic displays of magial prowess and an infinite understanding of various beasts, arts, and the dimensional fabric. Orphaned at a young age, you know the school better than your family. As you reach your formative teenage years, the school decides that you're ready to undergo exploration of the various magical schools and decide which fits you best.

Scenario #4: You are a holy warrior serving the great wind spirits, known as the Zephyrs. Your rank of soldier grants you much notoriety among common folk, but to the royal army you’re another soldier among many others. Imbued with spiritual properties, you’re able to defy laws of physics: able to fly, manipulate wind, and enhance your attributes among other things the Icariots are known for.

Scenario #5 (WILD CARD): You approach a large stone tablet, with an animated face imbedded in it. It peers at you and asks “Who are you?”

I'm just stopping here to say I'm interested in mostly all of these because they are RAD! I'll look at my characters and stuff to get more inspiration. Unless you have one that you REALLY want to do RIGHT NOW. I'm down with that too. I might need to create an on-the-spot-character if you're okay with that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back