• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Looking for cute, queer wizards? Look no further!

MolecularMachine

Fears and respects angle grinders
Eyo it's ya undefined humanoid Molmac here, ready to write fuzzy stories to distract myself from this increasingly surreal reality

And so can you!

Bio

I like chatting OOC. Not only is it just fun, it helps the story run smoothly.
I'm detailed and precise with my writing. If I ever sent someone apost with a typo in it, the universe would unravel at the seams.
My brain is a blender full of garbage, so I'm not consistent with post frequency. Just send me a message if I ghost you and I'll tell you if something's up.
I can RP through forums, PMs, email, Google Docs, Google Dogs, and semaphore.

Preferences

I like exploring LGBT+ themes, including such questions as, what the actual heck is my gender? Do I want to do him or be him? And when is the right time to come out to the stranger sitting next to me at the gay bar?
I need fantasy in my life. Reality is terrible. If it's some kind of modern-with-a-twist setting, then it's all right. Soft scifi is also good.
I love worldbuilding. An interesting world idea with lots of consequences for the inhabitants is a juicy and delicious treat for Molmac. Edwardian fairytale settings a la Howl's Moving Castle are also great. Anything aesthetically pleasing, really. That includes surreal aesthetics, but not saturated with doom and gloom.
Have a good grasp of English. Typos are fine, but know your homonyms.
Post length is kind of an arbitrary way to gauge the quality of a post. I've seen some solid one-liners and some vapid paragraphs. But in general, if you typically write at least a paragraph or two, you're good.
I like consequences, but not unjust punishment. Suffering is tasty, but fluff is the best dessert.
I'm probably going to play as a monster or something. Or at least a magician.
If our (adult) characters have a significant size difference, I will ship that shit so hard they'll be smoochin' on Mars.

Hard Rules

No sexin'. The characters can do the dirty, but they can do it after a fade to black.
No excessive bigotry. Come on, there's enough of that in the real world. I'm here to forget it exists.

No sexual assault. Nnnnnnone. Not even implied. Having it in a character's history is fine, but don't just use it for the purposes of having a trajik past.
No underage romance.

Ideas

Two folks are trapped in a cave. A magical, mystical cave with strange beasties and glowing mushrooms. One folk has survival skills. The other has skills that are almost entirely useless for the situation. Or are they?
There's a strip mall in a plane parallel to a regular strip mall. But the mirror mall has stores that sell magical herbs, enchanted phone cases, and souls.
A woodcutter/fairy/forest-dwelling-whathaveyou finds a magician out in the wilderness on the brink of death and decides to nurse them back to health.

If you've got an idea that you think I'd like, lay it on me.

Characters

Tom: A magically-crafted construct made of water. He carries around a huge book which contains the spell that acts as his brain. Got a bio on him this-a-way.

Last edited:
Hi there :) I’d love to do :
A woodcutter/fairy/forest-dwelling-whathaveyou finds a magician out in the wilderness on the brink of death and decides to nurse them back to health.

I do happen to have a cute fairy character I can play as, but I get the feeling that you prefer mxm while I'm with fxf.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back