• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Digital Looking For Critisim

Kaleidoskype

I'm not really an artist and I'm a little n00b. Just looking for some criticism, here are my latest drawing - please light a fire under my seat. P.S. I did not draw the wall texturing on the second photo, that was a pre-made texture. I use GIMP for all of my drawings, and I use a program called Design Doll as reference for all of my full body artwork. JackieFinal.png peacenotwar.png

"Not really an artist" DUDE YOU'RE SO GOOD

I've been drawing for a few years and I'm no where near this with lineart, not to mention coloring! AAAAH

My only suggestion is to practice drawing a few of your somewhat weaker areas, like your feet, and anything you're uncomfortable with but YOU'RE ON A ROLL SO YOU'LL BE FINE <3

It's a little rough and sort of flat, but definitely has potential. I feel like you have a lot of the basics down, though. Practice and refinement of your current skill is what you need more than anything.

I'd like to know the story behind the second image.

Also, props to you for opening yourself to criticism. Always hard to do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back