• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for bxb partners(Always Open)

Simonsaur

Hello! I’m new to this site, the last roleplaying site I was on people kept abandoning my threads :( Hoping it’ll be better here!!

Few rules ish:

I like to play the uke/bottom personality role

Please no abandoning it, if you don’t like it please say so and maybe we can change it up

Reply with at least three sentences can post more if you like

Some plots I have:

Muse A takes the train to get to school every day. They usually read a book or listen to music during the commute since they’re travelling for at least an hour. Muse A is seated on the train when Muse B gets on one afternoon. The only spot vacant in the car is right next to Muse A, so Muse B sits there. Muse A and Muse B share a quick glance and polite smile, but nothing more as the train doors close as the ride continues. Muse A is listening to their mp3 player and humming softly (or loudly), allowing Muse B to recognize the song that they’re listening to. Muse B happens to like that song a lot and is about to ask Muse A who the artist is when the train stops and more people get on.
The car gets packed and it’s difficult for Muse B to talk over the other commuters, let alone spot Muse A though they’re still seated right beside each other. When the crowd clears out 2 stops later, Muse A gets off the train, but their mp3 player accidentally gets left behind on the seat. Muse Bquickly scoops it up, not wanting anyone to swipe it and they rush to the doors as they close, unable to get to muse A who they can see heading up the steps to exit the subway. Muse B decides to get off at the next stop, hoping that they can catch Muse A if they run the few blocks back to the previous station. When Muse B arrives at the station, out of breath, Muse A is nowhere to be found. Muse B goes off to their destination, holding Muse A’s mp3 player in safe keeping. When Muse B gets home, they can’t help their curiosity and they take a listen through some/all of Muse A’s songs. Muse B is amazed to discover a lot of music that they like on Muse A’s playlists. They’re even more amazed when they hear track # 9 [insert any favorite song]; Track # 9 is Muse B’sabsolute favorite song (and coincidentally the track line that the train runs on).
The next day/a few days later, when Muse B gets on the train again, they bump into Muse A. Muse B returns the mp3 player and takes a chance, starting up a conversation with Muse A about the music on it.
Where will Muse A and Muse B go from there?

I am Muse A

Muse A is a college student, reeling from a bad breakup/stressing over midterms/(etc.). Drowning their sorrows/worries at the campus coffee shop one night, Muse A encounters their professor, Muse B. Muse B is looking for an outlet to plug in their laptop and Muse A offers the one beside their table. Muse B joins Muse A for a coffee and they exchange small talk as Muse B grades coursework. As the evening progresses, the conversation continues and by the time the cafe is ready for closing, the pair is left with a desire to keep the conversation going. Feeling it inappropriate to “hang out” together off-campus, Muse A and Muse B make unofficial plans to continue their chat at the cafe the following night. Muse A and Muse B have such deep/meaningful/enjoyable conversations that they resolve to start meeting each other to talk once a week.
Gradually, an attraction develops between the pair and they cautiously embark on a relationship. The pair must keep their affairs secret because of potential repercussions for them both.

I am Muse A

Muse A’s house/apartment has been broken into and ransacked. Feeling unsafe, Muse A asks Muse B to let them stay at their place until the police have apprehended the person responsible.
Will deeper friendship or romance blossom between Muse A and Muse B during the length of the stay?
Or will the experience be a disaster that reveals all the dirty little habits and quirks Muse A and Muse B have kept from one another?

I am Muse A

Muse A and Muse B are young and in love. After meeting one year at college, the couple hasn’t been apart for more than 2 days at a time. Though they are young and their futures are still uncertain, they are sure that they intend to spend the rest of their lives together. Muse A proposes to Muse B right before they start their spring trip together(or during it), excited they both tell their parents. Unfortunately, Muse A and Muse B’s parents both strongly disapprove, stating that it won’t last and they’ll regret the rushed nuptials afterward. Discouraged, but not totally defeated, the young couple plan to elope. They’ll get married in secret and run away together, starting a life on their own, without their parents’ help. Muse A and Muse B scrape together what money they can and run off in the middle of the night, leaving only a goodbye note behind for their parents. They get married in a quaint roadside chapel and find a cheap apartment to live in. They plan to find work and take care of each other from now on, however, it’s not long before they discover that it’s not as easy or as fun living independently as they dreamed it would be. Before they know it, they’re short on rent. Work leaves the newlyweds with little time for each other, and when they are together they begin to fight over their finances.

I’m Muse B

Muse A (in college) meets Muse B( quite older, mid 30s ) by chance when they jump into the same cab together during the morning rush. They quickly decide to share the cab and engage in small talk on the way to their destinations, which happen to be on the same side of town. Conversation flows easily and there is a definite physical attraction between the two strangers. When the ride is over for Muse A, Muse B generously offers to pay the whole fare. In exchange and somewhat on a whim, Muse A offers Muse B their phone number and the pair make plans to meet up sometime soon.
Despite their age difference, Muse A and Muse Bhave a whirlwind courtship. They spend every possible moment they can spare with one another. After several weeks, Muse A and Muse B make their relationship official. Muse Ainvites Muse B to a special dinner at which Muse B will be introduced to Muse A’s parents. When Muse B arrives and Muse A’s mother/father turns around to greet them, they’re stunned to come face-to-face with their business associate.

I’m Muse A

Short one here, but Muse A is an alpha and best friends with Muse B. Muse B is a Omega but pretends to be a Beta because he’s afriad Muse A won’t like him anymore. However when the two take a trip together he leaves his medicine at home, his medicine that blocks his omega scent. How will Muse A react? Will they fall in love?

I’m Muse B

Pairings I would like to do, no specific plots:

Spock x Kirk(REALLY want to do, I’d be Kirk)
Spencer Reid x OC(I’d be OC)
Spencer Reid x Hotch(I’d be Reid)
Sulu x Chekov(I’d be Chekov)

I’m open to ANY other plots or ideas you have :) Just suggest them to me and most likely I’ll want to do them!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back