Looking for atleast 1x1 Roleplay

Dino

SFACUFSF member
Im looking for atleast 1x1 roleplay, My preferred genres are Sci-fi

and real life but am open to other genres. I mainly play male characters but will occasionally play a female character. I play any form of sexuality but mainly straight or bisexual but I prefer not to have relationships in all rps im in but if I do I prefer to decide my characters sexuality during the roleplay. I try to write 1-3 paragraphs per post but haven't wrote for a while so I might be a bit rusty. I normally prefer to play young adults to adults seeing as teenagers are too commonly used and I find are too unimaginative. If someone replies you don't have to post an rp idea. I just don't want to write up ideas if no one shows interest.

Things I refuse to roleplay are as follows. Vampire or werewolf rps, school rps, Any form of rp involving teenagers or children and I can't think of any others I don't like to roleplay so I guess that's it.

I'm totally willing to roleplay with you. I believe that my posts are of good enough quality, and I can usually give double what I am dished out. Feel free to look at my posts. I am on frequently and tend to use characters 24-43.

Although I am female, I usually use male characters but am just as comfortable with girls.

Sure, What kinds of Genre were you thinking of roleplaying? I don't have any proper ideas yet but I think I could come up with something or other.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd prefer to do Sci-Fi :P . What do ideas were you thinking of. I can try think up some ideas but Im really tired as I got woke up this morning and wont get any good ideas till I've had some sleep.

I'm good at elaboration, and I can flesh out an idea into a world, but I need something to start on. You can sleep on it, of course.

I haven't got that many ideas from my sleep but I sort of spun the ball a little on a mercenary idea which I had 2 different ways it could go, Idea one is they're Hackers for hire but when they hack into software they merge themselves inside of it and if their "Program" Aka the hacker gets shut down, they die in the real world as well as virtually. Idea number two is that "Unknown planet name" Has been taken over by two major companies, said company's hire mercenaries to sabotage and kill the other company's men from missions ranging to blowing up building to killing off certain targets and going after other mercenaries. For both Ideas I was thinking of having atleast 2-3 characters, but for the second idea I was thinking of making 2 mercenaries for each Company which names I haven't thought of yet.

Alright, so that first one reminded me of something. I remember watching a prediction for the future documentary. The man had predicted that everything would be ‘coded’ and everything was connected. Your car was connected ta all the streets and so forth. Cars would be wired to go by themselves, street lights coded to turn off at certain times at night but still use motion censors. Children would keep holographic pets that were used to identify them or track them. People would have watches that responded to certain areas, such as potholes and told them to watch out! or gave them information. Everything was coded. The houses even were. If you told the house you wanted to have a certain food it would check the fridge and tell you what you needed to buy, or even order it for you. But the part that intrigued me the most was that the man predicted that hackers could bring the entire wired city into complete chaos and panic. Because of that, entire sections of the police were technology police who would track down malicious hackers and arrest them.

The hackers could be something of a black market hired by groups to change the wiring of things. Even if they weren't malicious, the police would want their arrest more than anything else. The quickest way of hacking could be where you went into a world created by the city and changed things.

That sounds like a great idea, I never heard of said documentary but it sounds great. So Im guessing we would be the hackers? And by changing the wiring do you mean by how the technology works and such?

So how would the cop work would he have some kind of tool that if he injects your virtual character with it your program is ejected from the virtual world but nothing happens to you in real life?

I'll have to watch that later when no one else is on their computers in the house, otherwise I'll lag them. Looks interesting from the tiny bit I watched. Also I make the cop unless you want to?

So how would the cop work would he have some kind of tool that if he injects your virtual character with it your program is ejected from the virtual world but nothing happens to you in real life?-

The cop could have a way of going into the program but if he dies in it, nothing happens to him in real life. So by threatening the hackers to kill them, he can then arrest them in the program with a tool that will paralyze their bodies to stay still in the real world like handcuffs would, and then find them. 
Sure, you can have the cop.

Sounds like a good idea, so Im guessing it would be easy to find them as everyone would have some form of unique frequency/signal so you could track them individually?

Well, there is currently technology that can easily track people. Something else has always intrigued me. Could the people have barcodes on their wrists that store all of their information? 
But yes, chips that react to GPS devices could be planted in people.

The bar code sounds like a good idea, so if there was a wanted person and they had full descriptions of name and date of birth if the police set up checkpoints, they scan everyones bar code till they find the fugitive.

Dino said:
The bar code sounds like a good idea, so if there was a wanted person and they had full descriptions of name and date of birth if the police set up checkpoints, they scan everyones bar code till they find the fugitive.
Perhaps there is a microchip that has a very broad range. So you can detect within about a quarter of a mile of the person from each side. From that area, you could start scanning. I think you want it to not be too easy or hard for police to find people

Yeah that seems smart, so do you want to make the thread and I'll post my characters after my daily team fortress two session

Users who are viewing this thread

Back