• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for an RP partner! :)

EmsaStrange

Ginger
Hey, I'm Emsa!

I haven't been on the site for a while, and I really want to role play but haven't had much look finding an Rp to join. I've done a couple of 1x1 before in the past and it was pretty fun, I was just pretty busy and it died at one point lol. I guess I'm also looking for a friend on here too, it would be nice to get to know people who share similar interests :)

Post length: I'm open to any post lengths really. Preferably a small paragraph at least, but it's cool if it's just a couple or lines or so, life is busy haha. My life is pretty busy with exam stuff coming up, but I will post as frequently as I can.

Genres: I mainly love horror or a dark style sort of Rp, but I've played realistic/modern stuff too. Romance, action, sci-fi, and stuff like that is awesome too. The one thing I can't do is anime stuff because I don't really have an interest in that area.

Fandom things: Honestly I'm not interested in that many fandoms really haha, I guess I just enjoy coming up with stories/plots than being stuck in a pre set sorta thing. Here are a few I can think of:

- American Horror Story

- Adventure Time

- Vampire The Masquerade

- Star Wars (i don't know super in depth things though)

- Fallout universe (new Vegas, 3 and 4)

Pairings: Im open to quite a lot to be honest, we could just discuss it really lol (it honestly doesn't have to be romance though!!):

- vampire x human (idk)

- hostage x captor

- some zombie apocalypse thing

- robot/cyborg x human (damn, robot battles haha?)

Plot stuff: I'm open to anything really, here are a few ideas I had but I'm open to suggestions! :)

Haunting:

Something to do with a ghost/poltergeist/demon haunting an innocent human (mwahahaha). Think it could be cool where it starts off slowly and the paranormal events gradually worsen as time goes by....

Zombies:

This could go any way to be honest, it could be about some mutated smart zombie stalking a survivor. It could be two survivors working together, or two zombies causing havoc. I'm open for anything with this one.

Space:

Being stranded in space (dun dun duuun!), alien attack, some crazy space mission which is bound to go wrong....

So yeah. I'm not super experienced at rp, but I would be happy to roleplay with anyone who's interested! I look forward to getting some replies :)

Thanks for reading!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the reply @ThePumpkinQueen :) That sounds cool, I'm open to either really, whatever you feel comfortable as playing.

whoops, was it obvious? xD I'll try my best!

I still have about five posts to go until pms get unlocked, so... is there anything else we should plan out before we start?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back