• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for an RP partner

Sandertp

Distant Cousin of the Yeti
I can RP most anything, I prefer making male characters, but for some NPC's I can also do female. I've been more or less a GM for five years, I have written some lore for the world that I would like to use in the RP. I'll RP almost anything, romance, action, horror, adventure, all that sort of jazz.

Sandertp said:
I can RP most anything, I prefer making male characters, but for some NPC's I can also do female. I've been more or less a GM for five years, I have written some lore for the world that I would like to use in the RP. I'll RP almost anything, romance, action, horror, adventure, all that sort of jazz.
Please~!! I am so bored~! I shall roleplay with chu~! xD

Dixie28 said:
Please~!! I am so bored~! I shall roleplay with chu~! xD
I really didn't expect somebody to reply so quickly xD What kind of RP do you wanna do? And should I link you my lore? :D

Sandertp said:
I really didn't expect somebody to reply so quickly xD What kind of RP do you wanna do? And should I link you my lore? :D
Gomen~! I'm so bored and am desperate for some Rp.. XDD

Ummm... Please, please a romance! xD

And just a question.. Are you interested in Yuri or Yaoi?

Dixie28 said:
Gomen~! I'm so bored and am desperate for some Rp.. XDD
Ummm... Please, please a romance! xD

And just a question.. Are you interested in Yuri or Yaoi?
I'm not all that comfortable with Yaoi stuff, I think out of all my characters I only have one which isn't straight.

Sandertp said:
I'm not all that comfortable with Yaoi stuff, I think out of all my characters I only have one which isn't straight.
A-Awwww... ;-; That's okay. Are you still open to do a romance RP though? ^^

Sandertp said:
Sure, what kind of setting? :D And what kind of characters? :o
Ummmm... Preferably in the modern era, if that's okay? ^^

Oh, just quickly~! Who with be the Female (Uke) and who will be the Male (Seme)??

Sandertp said:
I'd prefer to be male ^^
Oh, awesome~! Yush, that works for me~! >.<

So then setting... Ummmm... M-Maybe we should work out the characters first, and then base the plot and setting off that? 0.0

Dixie28 said:
Oh, awesome~! Yush, that works for me~! >.<
So then setting... Ummmm... M-Maybe we should work out the characters first, and then base the plot and setting off that? 0.0
Ok! Can you make the thread though? I'm a total scrub to this site so I have no idea how to use all the thread options and all that stuff T<T

A-Ah, I'll try...;-; I only just joined the site today so..

So do you want me to make that now? O-Or... Should be organise the Roleplay and then I'll post the starter by Thread??

I'll happily join an rp with you....for some reason I've been craving a romance-ish roleplay for like the past hour or two and idk why?

I'll do basically any rp as long as its not from a fandom i'm not a part of or something... I can rp a girl if you want to use a guy, and I'll start the thread and everything if you'd like me to~ I'm just literally so bored right now-

And I think my posts are posting way later than I'm expecting them to at the moment i should probably restart my computer or something..... @Sandertp

Sandertp said:
That sounds great! I'm not much of a fandom RP'er myself, do you have any preference or something you're most comfortable with when it comes to setting or character personality?
Nothing in particular really.... As long as characters can work out with my characters somehow I dont care is they're a jerk or a sweetheart or even a demon or something......I'm comfortable with mostly any world as long as things are explained about the world. Mortal or a fantasy world of sorts more than sci-fi though in most cases.

Are you willing to do more than one like...set of characters? I don't necessarily mean at once but....if we were to finish a storyline with a set of characters and wanted to continue, would you be willing to start anew? ((some people refuse to so I just want to know i guess??))

[QUOTE="Nyxxa Stone]Nothing in particular really.... As long as characters can work out with my characters somehow I dont care is they're a jerk or a sweetheart or even a demon or something......I'm comfortable with mostly any world as long as things are explained about the world. Mortal or a fantasy world of sorts more than sci-fi though in most cases.
Are you willing to do more than one like...set of characters? I don't necessarily mean at once but....if we were to finish a storyline with a set of characters and wanted to continue, would you be willing to start anew? ((some people refuse to so I just want to know i guess??))

[/QUOTE]
Oh so you mean like a one-shot sort of formular, so that when/if we run out of content with one RP we'll start a new one? That sounds great! I will admit I'm a bit of a Sci-Fi nut but I do love me some good modern fantasy

Sandertp said:
Oh so you mean like a one-shot sort of formular, so that when/if we run out of content with one RP we'll start a new one? That sounds great! I will admit I'm a bit of a Sci-Fi nut but I do love me some good modern fantasy
Yep exactly....

And I enjoy sci-fi and such but I tend to have trouble roleplaying it and I actually have no idea why...my brain says no when I try to create characters for most sci-fi worlds and its just depressing so I don't anymore...

[QUOTE="Nyxxa Stone]Yep exactly....
And I enjoy sci-fi and such but I tend to have trouble roleplaying it and I actually have no idea why...my brain says no when I try to create characters for most sci-fi worlds and its just depressing so I don't anymore...

[/QUOTE]
It's A-OK. You can just make the thread and we can get to RP'ing ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back