• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Looking for a Romance RP among others UPDATE 10/1/2022 [Gender is of no consequence]

JDizzle383

The Happy RP Salesman
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
So rules...

• 18+, please as I am over this range
  • Semi-literate. No L33t sp3ak as I will take this as illiterate jargon UNLESS it was done in context, for example, a text message on a phone in the RP
  • Please respect the fact that while I want romance, I don't want it to go beyond lovey-dovey. PG-13 is the site's limits AND mine.
  • I don't like RPing very many fandoms. ask if you have to, but most of the time it will be a no
  • Casual RP is what I am after. I don't mind getting details out there to set up a story, but I don't have the brain to build up a government with 1000 different penalties for 500 different crimes.
  • I am a sucker for modern with magical elements thrown in. most of those are a big fat yes as long as they are slice-of-life related.
Now then, as to why the title is what it is... I REALLY want a romance setting RP. I am fluent in playing any gender and am also fluent in playing a character who shares their body with an opposing force or opposite gendered individual. so yes, I can play a lot of character genders themselves. Just one thing. My characters are usually straight, so if you want a female I will play male and vice versa, as I don't play F/F or M/M RPs.

As far as pairings go, my preferred role will be bold.

Anything in this list requires doubling:
  1. Demon Mage and Familiar X Human College student and Roommate
  2. Scientific Experiments X Scientific Experiment allies in a prison break setting
  3. Artificial Intelligence Units X Gamer group
  4. Sibling + Sibling X Reverse Isekai character + Reverse Isekai character: the + means you play the two NON bold, and I play the two bold
Anything here is one character apiece:
  1. Sentient Ancient Weapon X Wielder
  2. Slave saved from captivity X Compassionate Caretaker/Owner OR Slave saved from captivity X Compassionate Caretaker/Owner
  3. Goddess X Human
  4. Superpowered Patient X Doctor
  5. Guardian Angel X Charge
  6. Mythical Beast Gladiator X Human Pitmaster OR Mythical Beast Gladiator X Human Pitmaster
  7. A role reversal of Pet and Owner via human species being viewed as inferior on the Isekai world
  8. Hunter X Hybrid half breed human/animal
  9. Monster under the bed X person getting too old to believe monsters exist

Last edited:
Think I'll be interested let me know if your still available and ill dm you

two or three of which list? there are two categories with options for those numbers.

From the second list, I have a character who could fit the role of slave saved from captivity, or I could dig up a character to fit the role of a mythical beast gladiator.

Looking for these again, feel free to PM me or respond here, either works

Users who are viewing this thread

Back