Looking For Adventure

Jeccka

One Thousand Club
Hello!

I'm looking for a sort of Blue Crush 2 kind of adventure/journey. For those of you who haven't seen Blue Crush 2, I highly recommend it. It's based on the idea of a young girl (early twenties or so, still picking a college so maybe 19) who's mother passed away, having loved surfing and traveled the world surfing iconic and important places in her home land, Africa. The protagonist decides to go in search of these places and discover herself as well as her mother's past. She ends up staying with African locals who take her in in their own surfing "family" (close knit and laid back community, not a gang). It's sort of like a foreign adventure with the luck of finding people who care for and accept the foreigner in town as well as have a common interest.

I'm looking for something like this, not necessarily with surfing or any profession or hobby in particular. There are many ways this can go as far as someone wanting to find themselves in Australia or climb mountains in America, dive through the waters of Puerto Rico. I'm looking for a foreigner and a group of welcoming and hospitable (as well as hostile) natives. This would mean that there would be a list of NPCs that both of us could control, for example a roommate or the "leader" of the group or family. The two main focuses will be our characters but as writers we can include extra characters we will need to successfully portray this idea. Romance is not a must but might be helpful and I'm not against the idea.

I play both gender roles and am looking for longer, multiple paragraph responses, especially since we're using more than one character (the NPCs). If this sounds interesting to you or you have questions, shoot me a PM or reply below and I'd be happy to try things out! :) and if this doesn't interest you but you've read this far, feel free to PM me and I'm sure we can figure something out!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back