• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Looking for a wingman/wingwomen (ignore the prefix)

Duckler

a duck
Hello, I’m Duckler. An avid and (partially?) experienced roleplayer and a story telling enthusiast. Personally, I care less about one’s age in comparison to other aspects such as maturity, sense of humour, etc., but, for those that are curious, I am currently 17 years old.

Ever since my childhood, I’ve been encouraged to read and write. While I still have vague memories of despising it as a child (book reports, anyone??), I’ve cherished the skills I’ve developed at a young age ever since I picked up my first book. Harry Potter was a large part of my childhood, and I feel like it also helped me develop into who I am now. I’ve always found myself returning to the series every few months or so, and I’m currently back on the Philosopher’s Stone, ready to begin the adventure once again.

While reading goes way back, my love for writing didn’t appear until recently (a few years ago). It wasn’t until then did I discover that my passion did not extend only towards reading stories, but also towards weaving together and creating stories of my own. One of my dreams has always been to complete a story of my own in the form of a book or series, though I believe I still have a long way to go before reaching that stage.

For the time being, I will settle with sharing my enjoyable experiences of writing and storytelling with of those of RPNation. A rather good substitute, I’d say.

Moving on, here are some things about me that could be of use to you when determining whether or not I am a fitting roleplay partner:
  • I am 17 years old
  • I absolutely love worldbuilding
  • My posting schedule can become hectic during times of stress, but I try my best to remain consistent
  • If I feel as if we are incompatible, I will not hesitate to inform you of my feelings to prevent hardships before things escalate
  • I only roleplay as OC’s (original characters), as I dislike the restrictions that come with roleplaying canon
  • Although I do not have experience with doubling, I am open to try
  • I feel as if I’m a relative literate writer, usually able to write a few paragraphs or so per post, but it ultimately depends upon the situation
  • I have absolutely zero experience with romance in roleplaying (or in real life, sob), but I am open to try
  • I only roleplay as male characters
  • If you are reading this, I’d love to know your favourite bird!
  • Due to past experiences, I do not use discord
  • My current favorite genres are fantasy, futuristic, and modern
  • I am also especially craving post-apocalyptic themed roleplays at the moment (akin to The Walking Dead, though any post-apocalyptic survival roleplay would be on my menu)
  • Fandoms are cool, including anime (my current favorite of which are One Piece, BNHA, and Attack on Titan)
  • Original story ideas are equally if not more cool, especially when we can work together to worldbuild

Please contact me via PM (conversations) if interested.

I’ll be looking forward to our adventures together! Quack.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back