• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for a walking dead (telltale)/apocalypse Rp.

Peridotcutx5g

Heya! I haven't really been in the rping scene lately so I may be a bit rusty but I can pull off a good paragraph or two if I put some effort into it. Anyway, i wanted to find someone who has knowledge of the walking dead (telltale series) or thats interested in zombie/horror/survival type stuff.

In all honesty I'd want to do a non-canon Violentine Rp where Clem and Violet are both captured by Lilly and the Delta and forced to become soldiers and have to endure a ton of physical and mental breaking- buttttt I doubt that'll ever be a possibility. so im down for practically whatever zombie/horror related and I'd love to discuss a plot with someone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back