• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for a specific plot

Klhoine

The Evolution Pokemon

Hello, I'm Nico. I'm looking for a literate creepypasta RP. Mainly Ben x OC with me as the female OC. I want a partner who can write several paragraphs and is active and can post often. I do have a plot and it is seen below. I like to talk and plan through OOC and I'd like you to talk in OOC too. c:

Plot:

MC is a young high school student who spends most of her time gaming in her room. She gets an old game from her grandmother who got it at a pawn shop. She gratefully took the game and would begin to play it.  Little did she know she was in the web of a being she only knew from stories from the internet. Soon the game begins to act up and she learns she is being haunted by Ben Drowned. As the games go on he starts to fall in love with her and sees something special in her. He decides to make her his counter part. So MC dies and becomes a cyber ghost like him. He introduces her to the world of creepypastas and soon she meets the other pastas. The time of twisted peace dissolves when they have to band together to defeat Zalgo who threatens their worlds.

Btw if you want to cross this over with Percy Jackson that would be awesome, I have a plot for that.

I'm not against having one RP with me as Ben and the other as me as the OC

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back