• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for a specific Harry Potter fandom request.

Questiomarkokayyeah

Magic Eight Ball
Hey, all! I'm new to the website, so I'm hoping to find a lot of new people to write with. You can call me Fritz despite the user name. I'm 26. I'd ask that you are 21+ in order to write with me. I'll keep this short and sweet since it is my first request ad here. I'm dying to find somebody that would be able to play Hermione in a Hermione/OC pairing. I would want it set while they are attending Hogwarts and preferably starting at the beginning of fifth year.

I'm also open to OC/OC as well as long as it is also set during school years at Hogwarts. I would like any OC/OC pairing to be M/F, but I do not have a preference as to which role I play.

I apparently cannot send messages since I am a new user, so I ask that you message me instead if you're interested.

I am only using this website to search for writing partners. We will write via Discord. Hope to hear from some people so we can start brainstorming!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back