• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for a reasonably long term partner (closed)

Aly Cat

Crazy Bird Lady
Hello all, I'm Aly :) I am in search of a roleplay partner.

A bit about me:

♦I am a junior in high school, and part of band, and right now is our busy season with parade and graduation upcoming

♦I prefer to play female characters, though I am willing to play male

♦I'm personally only comfortable with roleplaying MxF; I am not a hater or anything, that's just all I'm comfortable with

♦I don't swear, though if you choose to, that's fine - again, I'm not a hater, I just don't feel comfortable doing it

♦I will rp just about any sort of thing from sci-fi to slice of life to fandom

Fandoms:

• Harry Potter
  • Percy Jackson
  • The Hunger Games
  • Lord of the Rings/The Hobbit
  • Eragon
  • Pokemon
  • The Maze Runner
  • Ender's Game
  • Pirates of the Caribbean
  • Probably a lot more that I'm forgetting, just ask

RP Style:

• I typically write 3ish reasonably detailed paragraphs, less if I can't think of anything or if I'm super tired
  • Please use proper grammar, punctuation, spelling, etc.
  • Please don't be offended if I don't choose you
  • I am a fairly busy person, but I will do my best to let you know when I'm on or not. Please reciprocate.
  • With character sheets, I like to see pictures, as well as age, name, etc. No need to be super detailed though. Also please try to use real pics, it's just easier.

Hi! I'd be very interested in a Percy Jackson or Harry Potter roleplay. I write usually two-three paragraphs, pretty detailed, and I always do my best to write with proper grammar.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back